Chapter 19

*R/N = Random Name

Your p.o.v

You had Weddy put cameras and wire taps in one of his vehicles and in some parts of his house. There was a fairly complicated security system, even for Weddy.

He was currently just sitting in his living room, not doing much.

The plan was now going to start. We had Matsuda all set up. We are having Namikawa call Higuchi so he can tell him to turn on Sakura TV.

----

Matsuda had started talking, and we realized just how nervous Higuchi was. Matsuda was doing his part well, and we were about to have the 'Accident' happen.
---
The glass had now "accidentally" fallen down, showing Matsudas face. It didn't seem like he only needed a face like the second kira. That makes thing safer for Matsuda especially.

Higuchi realized who it was, and jumped up. He went out to her car, getting his phone out. He called Misas' modeling agency angrily.

"Hello, this is (R/N), How may I help you."

"Yes, I need the name of one of your modeling agents. Do you know the name of Misa Amanes agent?"

"I am not currently by the files and I don't know the names by heart."

"SERIOUSLY? THIS IS RIDICULOUS!"

"Listen were about to be on a break, so just deal."

"Whatever."

He hung up.

He was now going to go to the agency himself, to find out Matsudas name. We had put a fake file with Matsudas alias in the cabinet.

He sped off to the agency, but we realized something. He kept looking behind him and talking to himself. We couldn't catch a lot of it. Almost nothing, actually. He was almost showing signs of insanity, although that wasn't the case.

He made it to the agency, where we had also put cameras and wire taps. He walked in, holding a black notebook.

He went to the filing cabinets, almost immediately finding the fake file.

"Now we can finally see how he kills" L said to you.

"This could be interesting." You say

L grabbed your hand, seeming nervous. He leaned into your ear,
"You know, I've never been this nervous about a case before" he said

"Me neither, Ryu."

You were so engrossed in what was going on, you didn't notice Light glaring at L.
-
He wrote down Matsuda alias.
That's it.
I don't understand! What is he doing?!

He walked back to his car, looking at his watch and looking accomplished.

As soon as he got in the car, he looked behind him and said something. He was watching the small TV in his car intently, while similtaniously looking at his watch. After another twenty Seconds, he yelled,

"I WON!"

Won what exactly?

A few more seconds clicked by on the clock, Higuchi looked at the small TV, baffled and angry.

"WHY DIDN'T THE DEATH NOTE WORK THIS TIME?! REM!?"

Death note?

Who's Rem?

You looked over at L, who seemed to have the same questions as you.

"Initiate the next part of the plan" he said, squeezing your hand.

------------