Chapter 13

You were woken up from your hour of sleep by Misa shaking andhouting at you. You opened your eyes slowly and sat up.

You were so pissed about this already, you were sure you could see a black aura around you. Misa shrieked a little bit and jumped back, almost pulling you back with her. You glared at her and stood up. "Come on Misa, we need to get dressed and get to work."

"OOOH! What kind of work?"

"Shouldn't that be obvious?"

"Ummm..."

"Ugh, nevermind. Why do I bother?"

You both had to change, you obviously took a simple approach and chose a pair of black skinny jeans and a F/C T-shirt. Misa, on the other hand, took it way to seriously. She was rediculous. She had to find the perfect outfit, and apparently forgot that we were handcuffed a few times. But that wasn't the weirdest part, while you were changing she looked at you and went wide-eyed

"What?"

She was silent for a second "your like... better looking than me"

"Uuuuuhhhh"

"Like... why aren't you a model or an actress or something?"

"Because I'd rather not be another stupid girl with makeup caked on her face. Also, I don't like being told what to do."

"Oh" she said, not fully understanding what you meant by that.

You just rolled tour eyes at her and maneuvered around the handcuffs to get dressed.

------

You and Misa walked downstairs where L and Light were. The second you got to the bottom of the stairs, Misa squealed and tried to run towards light, forgetting that you were handcuffed. You moved your arm out and pulled her back, causing her to fall. You saw Light sigh in relief, and L give you a sorry and almost concerned look. L really only showed emotion towards you and no one else. This is only because of the trust you two have in each other.

You sat down in your chair next to L, and got to work. As much as you hated this, you had to admit that having two main suspects was a really good thing. It made you able to watch their movements and see what they do.

As much as you hated this, would it work?

-------------