Chapter 23

Timeskip of about six months~

Your p.o.v

Near had been working on the case with you for a while now, and you finally had your big lead. There was another kira, who seems to look at the original kira like a god. We will use him to catch Light, and end this entire case.

Or at least that's the plan. We know that this Kira won't turn down the idea of meeting 'god', but he is smart. He might see right through us (even though I doubt he will).

We will have him meet us in a lot that near purchased. Nobody else would have any knowledge of us being there, so no one would see. I honestly think this plan will work. While this guy is smart, he thinks very basically. You can really guess everything he is going to do or think.

Ever since we figured out Kira kills, some of the pieces seem to have put themselves together. We know we are dealing with non-human beings, and you knew that this would not be easy. 
You, Near, and L had the plan set up, but the problem will be kickstarting it. It seems that light has been even more on edge ever since Near became involved.
Near will be a big help, considering that he will be taking over for L, I'm just upset that neither Mello or Matt would be helping out.

Either way, we will bring Kira to justice.

-------------------------------------------------------------sorry for updating so late! This story is going to be over really soon, so I've been figuring out the endings.

-Mariah-