Chapter 11

The next morning, you had to go wok with everyone right away. You didn't usually sleep anyway, so it wasn't a problem. you looked over the footage but you couldn't find out what he was doing, exactly.
You and L were both suspicious of it, but you couldn't figure out what he was doing. Yet.

You left your room and headed down to the main meeting room. L, Light, and Matsuda were in the room.

L and Light both shot their heads at you, but their expressions softened when they saw who it was.

L spoke up "M, we have some information you may want to evaluate."

"Well? What is it"

We may still have to find the first Kira, but we may have some information on an accomplice."

Light butted in "Misa Amane, the actress, we have some proof of the fact that she is an accomplice of Kira."

You looked at light strangely, but nodded.

L took your hand and lead you into another room, you swore you saw Light glaring at him.

In the room he lead you to, there was a blonde girl, tied up. She was apparently the girl Light was talking about.

L explained a plan to you. He would be handcuffed to Light and me to the girl. You didn't know if you really agreed with it, but it was the only thing to do right now.

The plan would go into action tomorrow.

-------------