Chapter 16

L's p.o.v

"Hey L, I found something interesting" Light said, looking at the computer screen

"What is it?"

"It seems that the Yotsuba companies sales have gone up drastically compared to their competitors."

"Give me a minute, I have to get M. She needs to see this immediately."

----

M followed me down to the research room.

"Hey M, I may have found something important" Light said

"What is it, Light?"

"Take a look at Yotsubas' sales and success recently and look at all of the recent deaths."

she looked closer.

"It's now a possibility that someone in an important position in the Yotsuba company could be Kira or is connected with him in some way." She said

"Alright, you think the same thing as me." I said

"How will we take action?" She said

"I have not completely decided, buy I plan on including Misa and Matsuda."

Light overheard that last part, cutting in.

"Please don't involve Misa, L. It's too dangerous for her."

I looked over at Light "Light, Please leave this to me and M, we know what we're doing. Trust us, nothing will happen to Misa."

"Alright, but please be careful."

"We will be"

-------------------------------------------------------------
Your p.o.v

After a little while of planning, me and Lawliet decided we were going to send in Matsuda. He would sneak into the building and get as much info as possible, if he was caught, he was going to pretend to be Misa's agent. We are going to explain everything to them and then go through with the plan.

---------------------------------------

We sent Matsuda to the Yotsuba companies building. We weren't monitoring him as closely as you usually would. but we did install cameras and wire taps. This plan seemed like it would go okay.
----------------

Matsuda had been caught listening in on a meeting and had to use the Misa's agent card.

Of course you and L called out of nowhere and checked in what was going on. He was in a room with multiple people who did not believe the whole "Misa Amanes' agent" thing.
He called Misa and asked her to come to the building, telling her about the great opportunity. Misa immediately agreed, as we planned.

---------------