"Come on. You should change into some new clothes and take a shower." Millie pulled Sadie out of the room and made sure to grab a flashlight on the way.

The boys just watched as the girls made their way to the bathroom.

~~~~
"Sadie?" Millie asked as she swung her legs back and forth on the bathroom counter.

"Yeah?" Sadie said with a muffled by the noise of the water.

"I noticed that you seemed kind of tense lately." Millie stated, looking at the door.

"I-I don't know... Graduation is really going hard on me. I have three B's and you know how my parents are. They want me to get all A's and be the perfect star student they think I am. But I'm really not..." Sadie said, agony clearly in her voice.

"I-I understand..." Millie answered. Millie never even thought of graduation. Finn came here in the last months of school and she never thought about her grades and graduation. She knew she was going to graduate, so what's the stress?

But Millie was actually 14... Her birthday was months ago but she felt knew to it. Finn was also 14 but she still felt different... She was actually gonna go to high school...

"Millie?" Sadie schnapped her out of her deep thought,"Can you hand me my clothes?"

"Oh, yeah." Millie handed Sadie's clothes carefully.

Sadie peeked her head out of the shower curtain,"Thank you so much, Millie. You're such a great friend... And a sister."

~~~~
"What happened?" Finn asked Caleb and Gaten.

"It's all very complicated and now she's mad at me." Caleb answered, drying his hair with a towel.

"What Caleb is trying to say is that he and Sadie were having problems and he added more to it by slipping and getting him and Sadie into the mud." Gaten explained, pulling his jacket on.

"Pshh... Whatever..." Caleb murmured.

"Hey, can you stop being a douche to her?" Gaten questioned Caleb who turned around and faced Gaten, anger clearly in his face.

"Why? Why do I have to apologize and say sorry for her? Why is it always me?!?" Caleb yelled in fury.

"Because you're the one that started it!" Gaten yelled back.

"Oh, really?!? It's me, who started it?!?" Caleb walked up to Gaten so they were face to face.

"Yeah and it's because you don't have any patience for no one but yourself!" Gaten said.

"How?!? Explain to me, how?!?"

"Your total obliviousness blows my mind, Caleb..." Gaten said.

Caleb said nothing. Instead he turned around and grabbed his things, heading for the door.

"Where are you going?" Finn started to get up but Gaten pushed him back down.

"Since someone thinks I'm so oblivious and useless then I guess I'm just gonna leave since no one wants me here clearly." Caleb slammed the door leaving the three quiet.

"Let him be." Gaten whispered and then headed to the other side of the room.

"What the hell just happened?" Noah asked.

I agree with Noah at the end. Thank you guys so much for reading this book! I am almost at 3k reads on this book and it means so much to me! I hope you guys are still enjoying this and I hope it doesn't seem boring to you. I really try to make it seem cute or interesting but I've been losing inspiration lately. Can you please suggest something for the group or for Millie and Finn to do? I don't know and this was all I could come up with. Till next time!!!

Here's a cute picture of my baby, Troye. I love him so much.😍😍😍

😍😍😍