SEVEN: The Truth

After school, Baekhyun smiled widely while lying down on the bed together with Chen and Xiumin.

"What's with that smile?" Chen asked. "Are you in love?" Xiumin asked too, making Baekhyun furrow his brows. "Shut up Baozi, I'm not in love with Chanyeol." he said. Chen and Xiumin looked at each other, "I was just asking if he's in love... did I mention Chanyeol?" Xiumin asked Chen and they laughed.

"Aish! I'm just thinking about Chanyeol." Baekhyun said. The two stared at him with a teasing smile. "And why in the world are you thinking of Chanyeolssi?" they asked. "I'm just happy that he didn't recognize me a while ago. That means I can go to school without that scarf." he chuckled.

Meanwhile after eating dinner, Chanyeol looked for Baekhyun's profile on instagram and followed him. He saw his posts, his selcas and everything in his account. So he posted their selca and tagged him with a caption: 'just had a new friend at school today.'

While browsing some photos on his phone, he saw the video sent by Sehun once again. He looked at the face of the guy who kissed him, "He looks familiar." he thought. "Where have I seen this guy? His eyes, his nose, his lips... where have I seen those?"

"Aish! Why do I care? He's just a maniac stranger!!!" he said and rolled on his bed many times.

Suddenly he received a message from Sehun. "Chanyeol! I got a bad news! Come to school early tomorrow!" Chanyeol was so bothered with that "bad news" Sehun is talking about. "What could be that bad news all about? My school transferring?" some thoughts kept running from his head.

The next morning, they met at school at 7:30 a.m. "Sehun-ah!! What's the bad news?" Chanyeol asked. "Wait, is it the reason why you've got eyebags?" Sehun teased. "Aish! Shut up and tell me the bad news!" Chanyeol insisted.

"Okay, get ready... It's about our classmate Baekhyun." Sehun said. He wondered why all of a sudden it's all about his new friend, Baekhyun.

"What's about him?" Chanyeol asked. "Do you remember the maniac who kissed you?" Sehun paused for a while and look at Chanyeol's reaction. He took a deep breath and continued, "That maniac is Byun Baekhyun."

Chanyeol chuckled, "How could that cutie be a maniac?" he asked. "Ooh, you're calling him 'cutie'? You think he's cute?" Sehun teased but Chanyeol just glared. "Aish! Just go on and explain this all to me."

Sehun brought out his phone and played the video, "Look closely to the background." he said.

In the video, while Chanyeol and Baekhyun were kissing, Chen and Xiumin were behind them giggling. "Weren't they our classmates Chen and Xiumin?" he asked.

Chanyeol still couldn't believe everything. "Who's always with Chen and Xiumin?" Sehun asked. "Baekhyun..." Chanyeol murmured. "So what are you gonna do? Now that you know that he is that maniac?" he asked.

"Revenge" Chanyeol thought.