THREE: The Kiss

"Okay, this is the dare: Kiss the person who will pass the moment when the rain stops." Chen said. "But the rain had already stopped. And why kiss?" Baekhyun questioned.

Chen and Xiumin shook their heads in disagreement, "Showing my abs to Luhan is weird. What if he tells it to our adviser?" Xiumin protested. "I almost died smelling a bad breath. You won't die with just a kiss." Chen added.

They saw two guys who were about to pass. They were pushing each other happily. Xiumin rubbed his palms and murmured, "I wish Baekhyun will kiss one of those guys."

Baekhyun smiled when he saw a pretty girl behind the two guys. He licked his lips to be ready, "I wish to get that girl." he murmured.

She seemed to overtake Chanyeol and Sehun but the two were long legged and they had longer strides. Baekhyun furrowed his brows while watching a racing of two guys and a girl where the prize of the winner is to taste his precious lips. "Overtake them, overtake them." he thought.

"41...42..43..44..." Chanyeol and Sehun counted together when Sehun suddenly changed the game, "Who ever reaches the waiting area will be treated as a king for today!" He ran few steps ahead of Chanyeol. "Yah! You're unfair!" Chanyeol ran faster and overtake Sehun and the random pretty girl.

Chanyeol reached the waiting area when the rain had completely stopped. "Baekhyun-ah! Go! Go! Go!" Chen and Xiumin pushed him in front of Chanyeol. "Timer starts now!" Xiumin signalled.

Baekhyun grabbed the collars of Chanyeol's shirt and kissed him. "His lips tastes like chocolate." he thought as his lips goes a little bit deeper. "Be careful on your way okay? There are lots of dangerous people nowadays." Chanyeol suddenly recalled what his mom said earlier. "Mom was right. There are lots of dangerous people nowadays! Including this maniac!" he though.

Baekhyun tiptoed a little and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck. Sehun got shocked and took a video of his friend. After one minute, Baekhyun pulled away. He saw Chanyeol smiled sweetly. "Thanks for the kiss..." he said and suddenly punched Baekhyun's face. "Pervert!"

Chanyeol pulled Sehun and they continued walking, leaving Baekhyun on the ground nosebleeding. "Baekhyun-ah, mianhae." Chen said and teasingly hugged him. "In the first place, this is your fault. Right?" he continued. "Yaaaahhhh... My face hurts." Baekhyun chuckled. "Let's just go home." Xiumin said.

On their way home, Xiumin and Chen chuckled behind Baekhyun. "Thanks to that guy. Baekhyun got the punch he deserve for the dare he has given us."

When the got home, Chen boiled few eggs for them. "Boiled eggs are ready!" Chen announced inside their dormitory. Baekhyun took one and rolled it on his hurting cheek.

"Ah-ah-ah... It hurts." Baekhyun said.
"Yah, let's not play that 'dare' game anymore." Chen said while feeding Xiumin with the egg whites. "Ne!Ne!Ne!" Xiumin nodded while showering Chen the egg whites he's chewing. "Someones gonna be a sweet potato on Monday." Chen teased. "Shut up! My face won't be violet on Monday." Baekhyun threw him the egg. "Sweet po-ta-toooo" Chen sang.

A/N:
Rolling boiled eggs (of course with it's shell) on the bruised skin helps to ease the pain. I saw this treatment once when I was watching a Korean drama. I forgot the title though. But there are lots of scenes like that.