58- No Control

The Story So Far:

Harry and Louis are heading to Harry's mom's house for Christmas Day. For Christmas Eve and Louis's birthday, the crew dropped goods off at a church where homeless people were staying for Christmas. They met a kind family with the last name Williams. The little boy Timothy gave Louis his only toy.

Spanish Version Available: Pride | l.s. [Traducción al español] by InLarryLove

"You know that it would have been a lot easier walking into that church if you told me that Pastor Bo himself was gay and married a man," I sass Harry as we step into our apartment. "He was so kind and accepting."

"My arms were full, and I thought Zayn would have told you while you two were outside," Harry replies. I can see the softness in his eyes. He is honestly sorry. "I'm sorry, love. I thought it would work, but it did eventually. Sorry to stress you out with that."

I shrug my shoulders. "It's fine. The therapy and that support group of other people who have gone through it are helping. Thank you for the suggestion."

"Sometimes we just need more help than we like to admit to ourselves," Harry replies with a kiss on my forehead as he slips off his boots. I lay my Adidas sneakers on the floor next to his.

"Speaking of which, the Willaims were like the kindest family ever," I say as I glance down at the Hulk in my hand. I set it on the kitchen counter. "They're doing the best they can. I wish we could help out."

"I do too. She's doing good, though. Mrs. Timothy took her son and escaped her drunk, abusive husband," Harry comments solemnly. "She's so strong."

Knowing this hard fact about that family makes them even more amazing. Some people judge the homeless too quickly; people assume they did something wrong to end up there. Someone who did something wrong is the reason the Williams are homeless, and it's not because of Timothy or his mother.

"It was good what we did for them. That felt good. We should do that more often," I say to Harry as I stand in the living room, but it's hard to focus on my words as Harry's arms snake around my waist and hold me against his front. His lips land on my neck and completely distract me from thinking any logical thought that wasn't about him. He gently releases me and walks over to the Christmas tree to plug in the lights. I'm left stunned for a moment as I watch him walk over. I shake my head and try to focus back on reality.

"We can do that as often as you like," Harry comments as he bends down and plugs in the Christmas lights. I get distracted by his ass as he bends down.

"That sounds good."

"I just don't like how your special day is mushed in with a holiday. I still wish I could do something more for your birthday." Harry runs a hand through his long hair and takes a seat on the couch. I saunter over towards him and slip into his lap, straddling him. I don't know who took sudden control of my body, but neither of us mind it as I stare deep into his green eyes. Their usual tiredness isn't there as much as it used to be before he was treated for his thyroid disorder. He's doing good.

"You could do something," I say quietly into the quiet night air. "You could kiss me."

Harry barely lets me finish my statement before his lips collide with mine in a haste. I pull him in as close as I can; I wrap my legs around his waist and bring myself as close to him as I can. Harry's lips leave mine for a second, but I need them back. I need him. I grab him by the collar of his shirt and bring his lips back to mine.

Harry pulls away for a second. "God, I love it when you do that."

Neither of us takes another moment to breathe as I pull him back in. Harry's hands are already slipping under my shirt. I allow for him to drag the shirt up and have his hands on my bare skin. I love the feeling. I love him.

I don't resist his actions as the shirt is thrown off my body and onto the floor. His addictive lips are taken away from mine and find themselves attached to my neck. I find it difficult to breathe as they drift to my collarbones.

"You're so beautiful," Harry says. He looks up at me through his lashes with lust in his eyes. In one smooth motion, he stands up with my legs still around him and my lips still attached to his. From the direction he walks, I can tell we're in the hallway and heading to the bedroom.

We don't make it that far in our passionate state at first. My back slams against the hallway wall as he slips his tongue into my mouth. He kisses me harder and deeper with a need and a want that I've never felt but could never get enough of.

We finally make it to the bedroom, and my back is pressed against the bed as Harry's t-shirt finally flies to the ground. In the moment that he stops and stares down at me with a desire in his eyes, I know that I can't stop this. I won't stop it.

"Babe, we can stop whenever-"

"Don't."

"What?"

"Don't stop. Please don't. I want you, Harry."

I've lost my senses. I'm completely defenseless. The sweet smell of his cologne is holding me ransom. I don't care if it's obvious how much I love him as he pulls me back in for a deep kiss. I just can't get enough of him. The pedal's down. My eyes are closed.

I have no control.

A/N

Yes, they fucked, and no, I don't write smut. So sorry guys. I hope the makeout scene was enough.

So I hope to write and update more. I talk about depression and eating problems and stuff in this book and getting help, and with the help of my dear boyfriend, I'm getting help for the first time in three years of me being a mess. I hope this means I can write more and update more for you guys.

Thank you for your continued support. Your kind comments always make my day.

xoxo raindropkiss1