Welcome to Barden McKinley University

Rachel Berry and Beca Mitchell were twins. Separated at birth and reunited when they were 8, they were the definition of best friends. They had their differences though. Rachel was loud and opinionated, whereas Beca was quiet and enjoyed keeping her opinions to herself. Rach loved broadway, and Beca loved mixing, Rach loved to perform, Beca loved being behind the scenes, but they still got along well.  Rachel and Beca were also child prodigies. They both spoke multiple languages, loved science, math and most of all music. At the age of 10, they both finished elementary school, at 12 they finished high school, and got full ride scholarships to Harvard. Together, they majored in Medical Science, and age 16, they both finished their surgical residencies in a hospital in France. 

            However, no matter how talented you are, people just don't trust 16 year olds to perform life changing surgery. So Beca's dad, Professor Warren Mitchell invited them to Barden McKinley University (an Ivy League school) to earn a few more diplomas before going back to surgery when they became 18.

           And that's how they found themselves in a taxi on their way to Barden McKinley. 

RB/BM/RB/BM/RB/BMRB/BM/RB/BM/RB/BMRB/BM/RB/BM/RB/BMRB/BM/RB/BM/RB/BMRB/BM

               "We're here Beca!" exclaimed Rachel.

Beca jolted awake from where she had been leaning against the window of the taxi.

               "Oh my gosh Rachel can you be any louder?" grumbled Beca, wiping drool from the side of her mouth. 

As they unloaded  their bags from the back of the cab, Beca stopped the cabbie from taking her mixing bag.

                  "I got it, thanks." she snapped.

                  "Oh come on Becs. Show some enthusiasm! We're finally descrying the habitual university experience!" said Rachel. "You might even acquire a girl here!"

                   "We're both trying to finish a law degree from an Ivy League school in  two years and you call that normal." retorted Beca. "And you are more likely to get a girl Ms. Sunshine."

                    "Beca. Be optimistic. It's a wonderful opportunity to befriend and interact with some people of our age." 

                     "You make everything sound like it came out of a dictionary." Beca grimaced. 

                     "You make everything sound like you live in a cemetery." Rachel mocked.

                      "Come on Berry. We've been through this-"

                     " Hey there! Here's your campus maps, and your official BU rape whistles! Don't blow it unless it's actually happening!" said an overly cheery girl dressed in BMU colours. 

                   Taking the whistle between her teeth, Beca zoned out as Rachel discussed dorm rooms with the greeter. Looking around she caught the eye of a boy in a taxi who was playing air guitar along to the radio. As he began singing to her, Beca rolled her eyes thinking "I'm stuck with dorks, nerds and jocks. I might as well be in High School."

                     "BECA!" Rachel exclaimed.

Snapping out of it Beca replied. "Yeah?"

                    "I've been trying to get your attention for the last 5 minutes!"

Looking around Beca realized the greeter had moved on. "Sorry..." she shrugged.

                     "Let's go appraise our dorm room"

                     " Alright Miss Dictionary." Beca said, chuckling at the sheer excitement of her sister.

                      "I prefer Miss Queen of Broadway or Almighty Goddess."

                      "Shut up." said Beca teasingly.

Beca sighed. 

                    I can successfully complete a heart transplant, play 6 instruments, yet here I am with a bunch of teenagers who barely know calculus. At least I have Rach! she thought.

RB/BM/RB/BM/RB/BMRB/BM/RB/BM/RB/BMRB/BM/RB/BM/RB/BMRB/BM/RB/BM/RB/BMRB/BM

A/N

Hey guys this is my first crossover fanfic! Please Rate, Review and Comment!

You get a virtual gold star!

I'll update as soon as I get a chance!

If you guys have any ideas or prompts, comment below!

Up next, Activities Fair!

-Becafemale