"The void of the past"

Stuck in the void of the past..

~~~~~~~~~~~~(I'll use "You" for most of this chapter, srry I haven't wrote "I" in awhile xD)

You were walking away from sans after the argument, but everything turned black..
You panicked... "Greetings sis.." chara said sadness in their eyes, "chara what is this place..?" You asked abit on edge.

"It's the void... and you would know it pretty well.. if you remembered.." chara said,
"W-what? Remember what??" You asked confused, "what..? You don't remember?" Chara said they had blood running down their eyes and they looked quite sinister.

"You don't remember killing them? Do you..?" Chara said laughing insanely,
"Poor little y/n. You couldn't take the resets. Of you in that car crash so you slaughter them all. Which only made us reset again." Chara said with a knife.

"You probably only remember those stupid smiley trash bags. Because you fought them last! But to be honest y/n I never thought you we're THAT strong, after I did the true reset you forgot it all and started from scratched, and surprisingly You haven't murdered anyone" chara said.

"So I'll let you go this time. But just remember, if you ever hurt frisk AGAIN I will make sure you know what true hell is." Chara said, giggling.

You felt tears flow down your eyes, as you we're silent.
Chara went towards the true reset button, you tried to stop her but everything turned white..

~•~

You woke up with a saddened expression, all you could remember was this person named chara threatening you.. maybe it was just a dream.
You smiled a bit, something you never used to do.

"C'mon hun! We're heading to your new school," Your dad called, you yelled okay as you ran down with your backpack and your normal attire.

You saw your mother glaring you down, you frown abit before your dad took you to the car/(truck etc) Your dad started driving as you sat next to him,
"Listen sweetie if anyone that tries to take you or hurt you, make sure you use this to defend yourself" Your dad said seriously handing you a safety razor, you nodded and put the razor in your pocket.

You frown abit, "dad?" "Yes hun?" "Mommy said I was a mistake... is that true?" Your dad looked at you with sad eyes, "No sweetheart your perf--"

*CRASH*
*SCREAMING*

You woke up, to see your dad barely alive. Tears ran down your eyes as you had serval wounds and one broken leg and you we're cover in black smoke, you crawled over to your dad.

"Dad..." you said shaking him abit, "y/n..." Your dad said tears dripped as you hugged him "I love you.." you said laying your head on his chest. You could feel his heart beat slow down...

Beat..

Beat..

Then it stopped, tears crawled down your eyes as you heard sirens, you closed your eyes hoping to bleed out, but you didnt..

*1 year later*
(I'll use i for this)

I stayed up all night.

My eyes had black bags from the endless nights I've barely slept.

I heard a giltch laughter, making me jump.
I got my jacket and my razor to defend myself.

"Uh... hello?" I called out, but then blacked out and was dragged somewhere..

~•~

I woke up in a white void, fear crawling up my back.

"HeLlo Y/n" a skeleton appeared next to me, making me jump back alittle.

"YoU dOnT ReMeMbEr Do yOu?" Error said, I nodded no, he sighed.

"Im ErRoR," error said, "I'm Y/N.." i said, "yOu LoOk sLeEpY?" Error said,
"Heh you wouldn't believe me..." I said, "tHaT yOu Go ThRoUgH rEpEaTs or ReSEts"
Error said, my eyes widen.

"You know? You know about the repeats??" I said joyfully, maybe I can fix this..
"YEa, A HuMaN WiTh DeTeRmInEiOn iS ThE OnLy oNe wHo cAn reSeT" error said,
I hugged him.

"Thank you.. now we must stop these humans. Good or bad" i said, "I do feel bad though... they probably have a reason... Maybe I shouldn't do this..." I replied..
Maybe these repeats aren't that bad... I get to see my dad.. atleast.. and that's enough for me..

Error sighed "yOu WaNt To SEe YoUr DaD DonT yOu?" Error said seeing right through
My lies.. I started forming tears, "tHeRe, ThErE" error said hugging me

That's when a portal opened infront of us, "Error--" a skeleton covered in paint said before stopping, "Y/N!!" The Skeleton said hugging me.

"ShE dOeSnT ReMeMbEr InK" error said, "oh.. um I'm ink. Nice to meetcha Y/N" Ink said, I hugged him feeling bad for not remembering.. (y/n can only remember the timelines she was hurt the most it's like a secret ability that I'll explain later).

"Oh um.." ink blushed hugging back, "y/n would you'd like to go with us?" Error said in non giltchy voice, "yes.." I said not wanting to go back to my mom..

"We should stay in heaventale. Not many resets happen their?" Ink said, error nodded, they kinda acted like parents. It was quite funny actually.
(No this isn't a ink x error chill, I need some comedy or else I'm gonna have a depression breakdown).

*2 months* (back to the "YOU")

We got a house in heaventale, it was nice here.
Alot of the monsters accepted you, which you we're greatful for..

Heh never thought it could be this nice..

~~~~~~~~
I'm gonna update Atleast once a day. Thank you for liking my story.

Seriously, you guys bring (happy) tears to my eyes..

*hugs you all*

Thank you..