"Nightmares..."

I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember...
(WARNING: this chapter may contain Violence, Abuse, Cussing, please be cautious.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Once we got home, Tori was worried but we managed to calm her down...

I went to bed peacefully...

It's beautiful night outside, the crickets are singing, the stars are shining...

I thought before I fell asleep.

(Dream/flashback: Start)

"YOU USELESS PIECE OF GARAGE!" My mom said hitting me with a rod, my arms and legs were bleeding, and bruises and cuts were all over me.

"YOU DESERVE THIS!" She said kicking me into the wall, "YOUR A MISTAKE!" She said throwing a glass vase at my body which broke into pieces on the floor.

And blood dripped onto the wooden floor, she kept torturing me for awhile it felt like forever...

Until she left saying I better clean this up.

Which I did, I went into my room and started putting cloth or bandages on my back, arms and legs.

And I went to bed with that...

But when I woke up...

I was in my dad car all over again.. it was the usual... A USV hit him and I had to watch him die again and again and again and I could do nothing.

This wasn't no dream nor Nightmare it was reality at its finest.

I had to watch him die...
Over an Over... his screams permanently stuck in my mind...

I was useless...

I Deserve this....

I am a Mistake....

I'm just gonna wake up in that car again to watch my dad die....

So what's the point in Caring when your life is a unless loop of nightmares...

I'm Tired.... I'm Tired Of fighting...

My life is a War I cannot win... So why don't I just end it all?

*Crack*

It's pointless...

*Crack*

I'm not Worth it...

*Crack*
(Dream/Flashback: End)

"Y/N please... Y/N wake up" Sans voice sounded panicked or worried, I open my eyes to see I was in a hospital bed.

"Where am I? Sans?" I said alittle dizzy, I rubbed my eyes.

"Oh thank God your okay" Toriel said hugging me, "You had me scared to the 'bone' kid.." sans said hugging me to.

I giggled at Sans pun, which made Sans blush, "I guess I'm SANSational"
Sans said with his Comical wink.

I ended the giggling, "So really what happen?" I asked, "well this morning we found Your (S/C) soul above you Damaged..." Sans Explained..

"My Child What happen To you before you Moved in with Us.." Toriel Asked Worried, I took a shaky breath, tears were forming in my eyes...

I couldn't just tell them...
It was to Painful....
For me....

Sans hugged me in sympathy, but he couldn't understand...

Watching my dad die Over And Over... they would think I'm Crazy....

And going through that much pain Over an Over...

No one would believe me... I Cried into Sans Jacket...

I guess I really am a crybaby...

"It's Okay my child, You don't have to tell us" Tori said, "t-thanks Toriel" I said wiping away my tears.

Toriel left, leaving me and Sans alone, "So kid do wanna tell me what happen? Or..." sans said resting on my arm.

"I'd rather Not... please Sans.." I said, "Okay kid, tell me when your ready." Sans said, he pressed his teeth against my forehead, which I'm assuming it's a kiss.

I blushed red, which Sans Grinned at, "what are you grinning at?" I said blushing, I Crossed my arms.

"Nothing, just your Cute when your Blushing." Sans said, his statement just made me blush more.

But that's when I started coughing.. "Y/N are you okay?" Sans asked, "I'm *cough* Fine" I replied, but sans refused to believe me.

"Y/N your Not okay just let me get the Doctor."
Sans said getting the Doctor.

It was Monster Doctor with green skin and brown hair, she did some tests, and wrote them down.

"Her Soul needs to heal, here Give her this once a day, she'll have to take it for Couple months." The Doctor said handing Sans a enough bottles Of medicine.

The Doctor left the room giving us permission to leave, Sans told Tori we'd be there and teleported us home.

Your Filled with...

DEPRESSION..