"My scars..."

I hide all my scars with an "I'm fine"....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Swapfell Sans POV ((aka blackberry))

'Your turning into a softie... ugh... ' I said to my self, as I got up, the human is still asleep, snoring lightly.

I had to admit she is kinda adorable... dammit shut it self...!

~•~
Normal POV

I woke up, kinda sleepy, but I got up and zipped my jacket and put my hands in my pockets.

"Okay pet! Come with me!" Blackberry said going down stairs i followed him.

We walk out getting to the end of snow in,
Blackberry told me to hide at the post as he talks to alphys.

•°20 minutes later°•

"I'm sorry pet... but we can't be friends..." blackberry said disappointed, "alphys said you have to go... please forgive me" blackberry said sadness in his voice.

I couldn't Run, and I Couldn't fight....

The worse thing his weapon was a rod or something like that it just reminded me of her..

I shook in fear, and tears started to form...

"Go ahead do it...." I said bravely... "I'm tired of this loop of a nightmare.. " I said "so please just kill me... I'm not worth anyone time anyways.." I said tears running down my face.

*Blackberry dropped his weapon...

He knee down and hugged my shaken form...
"It's okay pet..  I won't hurt you... shh" he said calming me down.

I cried into his battle body... he wiped my tears away and held me, we sat there for awhile.

I started to cough again, blackberry brought me back to his house.

And tucked me in his bed, kissing my forehead even if he only has teeth, I kept coughing... he seemed worried then I remembered!
I explained to him why I'm coughing and he went off to get medicine.

He came back with medicine, I wolfed it down not wanting to tasted it.

"Hey pet, why do you always have your jacket on?" Blackberry asked curious, I sighed and took off my jacket and lifted up the back of my shirt to reveal my scars.

Blackberry eyes widen then his eyes turn into black holes "pet who did this?" He asked is high pitch tone going low.

"My mom..." I said, that catchy music played again, "it's okay blackberry I'm fine" I said the music stopped as blackberry stared at my scars.

He touched one of scars making me flinch, "uh sorry pet never felt scars before.." he said blushing.

"It's okay it doesn't hurt..." I said blushing, he nodded tracing my scars on my back it felt kinda relaxing.

He soon stopped, and I put my black jacket back on, and layed back with blackberry still hugging me.

He's seems like a cuddler... he fell asleep...
But I stayed up, I haven't cut in awhile...
I always get this urge to Cut... maybe that's just because I need some pain to feel alive...

I can do it now while everyone ones asleep no one will ever know...

I went to the bath room and got ready my razor, and had a bandaged ready.

I cut through my wrist, blood started to spill...
I finished and cleaned up the blood, and wrapped my cuts.

And put my razor away in my pocket, and left the bathroom and went back to blackberry's room.

I cuddled up next to him an fell asleep.

•° Morning Time °•

I woke up yawning with blackberry downstairs yelling about something I decided to see what it was.

*Blackberry was blocking this alphys.

I hid back inside blackberry room, Not want to be killed by the dinosaur down stairs.

I kept my hands in my pockets Not wanting anyone to see my cuts if they stumble in.

Dun da dun da dun dun da..

That catchy music going off again with several crashes being heard.

It then all went silent, and I heard blackberry coming up.

"Good morning human." Blackberry said holding the back of his skull while smiling nervously.

"Blackberry what's wrong with your skull...?" I asked Curious, he sighed lifting his head to see a crack.

My eyes widen as I came closer, I grabbed one of my bandages from my pockets.

"Blackberry sit still and I'll heal your skull" I ordered? Asked? I think he took as a order...

"I don't take orders from you human!" Blackberry said his stunburn attitude showing.

I sighed and did the best puppy eyes I could make.

"Please?" I said pouting with puppy eyes.

"Fine, but only this Once human." He replied Blushing, and sat down crossing his boney arms.

I sat infront of him, and started wrapping the crack around his head, luckily the crack wasn't enough to kill him.

"Ah! Be careful human" blackberry said, "I'll try, just stay still" I replied wrapping the rest of the crack.

"there all done." I said smiling at my work... maybe I should be a doctor.

Or something like that...

..

"Thanks... human." Blackberry thanked me his face turning purple blue and tints of red, it's actually a really nice colour.

"No problem" I replied Putting my right hand in my pocket.

"Uh human what is your name?" Blackberry asked, "Y/N, but I'm okay with whatever" I replied shrugging, "I think that's a pretty name hu- Y/N" blackberry complimented.

"T-Thanks" I said blushing, oh cheese and crackers.... why do I always blush.

Blackberry smirked, I just kept blushing until my whole face was a cherry,
But then I heard catchy music in the distance...

Oh golly....

"Y/N!" Sans running over, he tackled me in a hug as blackberry eyes widen.

"Why is there another me!?" Blackberry said confused, "uh... long story..." I replied hugging Sans.

"Y/N are you hurt? Are you okay?" Sans asked worried, "I'm fine, blackberry took care of me." I said with a smile.

Sans glared at blackberry his eye flickering blue, blackberry eye did the same but it was blue red and purple.

"Hey guys it's Okay, don't need to rip eachother throat out.. " I said giving them a nervous smile.

They both stopped and sighed, "come on Y/N you gotta go home.." Sans said lending out a hand.

"No! The human must stay with me!" Blackberry argued, they started to argue while i waited for them to chill.

But as I did I was sucked into a another portal, and blacked out from the fall...

Your filled with....

WORRY...