"God damn it Phobe, don't bite your lip like that," He pulls my lip with his teeth before kissing me with passion as I move my hips in a rhythm, just as he wants it. Groans escape his lips as I move slower but push myself against his length, knowing it's teasing him like hell.

"Fuck," Jackson grunts as he rolls us over on the hospital bed and pushes himself in me before I could hesitate. I close my eyes tightly and hear myself gasp as I feel him in me. My nails dig into his skin as he goes deeper while sucking onto my neck, my head rolls back as I moan in pleasure. His hands cup my breast, whilst his lips move over onto mine kissing me, as he slips his tongue into my mouth while thrusting much deeper. I let out a groan, as I feel myself wet and weak.

I gasp for air once my lips are slightly pulled apart from Jackson's. His eyes lock with mine as his fingertips stroke my cheek before kissing my forehead and moving slightly aside for me to lay down besides him, both of us are panting and laughing at our so called 'sex in the hospital'.

"Did you like it?" Jacksons lips curl into a smirk again as he pulls me against him, starring down my body. I quickly pull the blanket over my naked body before looking at him again with a small smile, "Yes, I loved it. Now stop starring." I giggle, holding right onto the blanket but he managers to pull it off of me.

"You shouldn't hide your sexy body from me, baby." He bites softly onto my earlobe as he hisses in my ear. His hand moves to my lower back as he gives it a small squeeze making me blush bright pink.

"After all I do pleasure you quite well," He winks, licking his lips.

"Jackson! Shhh, someone might hear you." I giggle, covering my hand over his mouth but remove it away as he licks my hand with that smirk on his face.

"Did you just licks hand?" I raise my eyebrows, wiping my hand on his chest.

"I can," He chuckles moving his arm around me, holding me close against him.

I draw circles on his chest while listening to his heartbeat, his chest rising fast but then slowing down once his breathing has come to a normal rate.

"Can you tell me more about Victor?" I bring up, looking up to face him. I watch as his face exchanges emotion to guilt and worry.

"I know there's more to what you've told me.." I mutter quietly, but I know he hears since he shifts uncomfortably.

"Later," He mumbles under his breath, closing his eyes tightly.

"Jackson.." I move on my side to face him with my lips in a thin line.

"Phobe, I said later." He says more aggressively so I decide not to push it.

"Okay, fine. Later.." I sigh and lean my head back down on his chest.

.

.

"How is he?" Cassidy asks as she jumps from her seat besides Max. I close the door behind me slowly before approaching my two best friends. I take a seat besides Max and give Cassidy a small nod before answering, " He's better," Much better in fact, I think to myself.

A small smile appears on Cassidy's lips as she takes a seat back down. Her eyes locked on the hospital door as she straightens herself up, "The doctor said he'll be able to come back home tomorrow. Mom is getting the place are ready," She chuckles, turning back to me again.

"That's nice of her," I laugh, thinking of how clean the place would turn out.

"She invited your mother along too," She pauses before looking over at me.

"What? Why?" I take my lip between teeth and keep my eyes on Cassidy.

"To also celebrate your birthday." Max chuckles, looking over at us from his phone.

"Birthday?" I had completely forgotten about my birthday. I didn't even notice it coming by, everything has been such a rush lately that I had forgotten about my own birthday.

"My mom is going to come?" I repeat, surprised at the idea of her celebrating my birthday after giving up, three years ago after my father's death.

"Yeah! Why don't you sound excited?" Cassidy's smile turns into a frown as her hand runs my back in comfort.

"It's nothing." I smile weakly. "Of course I'm excited." I lie, biting my own tongue.

I don't know if I want my mother coming honestly, I haven't really talked to her in the last few months and I feel like as if I don't know anything about her. I felt this clash of emptiness hit me when I saw Victor in front of my eyes, lying dead ( It was officially after a couple hours later). As if I could feel that bullet inside of me, it was like as if I could feel what pain he felt. I didn't feel the same with my dad a few years back and I know there's something to it all. I know my mother has something to hide, but what is it that she's hiding from her own daughter?

----------------------------------------------

A/N

[Hi guys! I hope you've liked this early update :) And I know you guys missed the detailed SMUT. Haha joking x

Please leave your feedback below to let me know what you thought of this chapter :]

Will Phobe be told the truth about Victor? Or is it all going to be kept away from her?
You'll be able to find out in the next chapter which I haven't decided when I'll be updating since I got to get ready to go back to school -.-

Anyway on a positive note thank you guys so much for your lovely comments, I love hearing from you all x I try to reply to as many comments as possible :3

ILY GUYS!!
Make sure you Vote, Comment and Share!!

-Pelin xoxo]