Chapter 10

Jackson Point Of View

Her lips have an vanilla taste, my favourite. I pull her closer as I wrap my arms around her waist.
I don't know why I'm kissing her, but I think I like it. It makes me forget all the shit going on in reality, and makes me think about one thing. Her.
I kiss her harder, hungrily in fact.
Slowly her arms lock around my neck, as I pick her up and put her onto the counter without breaking the kiss.
I slowly begin to kiss down her neck, just then she pushes me away as the kitchen door swings open.

Phobe Point of View.

Jackson turns to face the door, and looks away. I turn my head to see Cassidy standing in the doorway.
"Guys what's this mess?" She laughs, pointing out the flour everywhere.

"Long story.." Jackson says and looks over at me. "I just remembered, I had to go back to school to do something."
"Okay." I manage to say in a small whisper and watch him storm out the room. "What just happened here?" Cassidy asks.
I replay the kiss that just happened a few moments ago, in my head.
His arms wrapped around my waist, his peppermint breath, the taste now left in my mouth as I smile.
"Why are you two covered up in whipped ćream and stuff" She laughs.
I look up at her and chuckle. "Help me clean?". I really don't want to say anything about what just happened, because I'll feel really awkward and really embarrassed since it's her brother..
She nods and we clean the mess and I take an long shower, before Debbie and Steven come home, with some grocery bags.

I help Debbie cook, while I keep replaying the kiss. When I look over to the counter, I smile and feel my cheeks go warm. Suddenly Jackson walks into the room with a square box in hands.

"Quick stop at the cake shop." Jackson says, then an tall figure with light brown hair appears behind him.
"Trent!" I say loudly and grin.
"Phobe!" Trent says as I walk over and give him a hug.
Debbie, Steven, Cassidy and Kevin all greet him, I could tell how happy they are to see him.
"How do you know him?" Jackson asks, leaning against the counter.
"We met on the plane." Trent chuckles, grinning.

"Well I'm glad you two already know each other! Come on everyone, dinners ready!" Debbie claps her hands together.
Trent grins happily and follows me to the dinner table. I feel Jacksons eyes on me, until he gets out and walks outside.
I chew on my lip and look down slightly.
"Phobe isn't it a coincidence that we just happen to see each other again?" Trent says, chuckling.
"Yeah, it is." I laugh.
I watch Debbie place our plates in front of and the food smells delicious.

After dinner and helping out cleaning the dishes, Trent and I crash in the living room, watching some movie he says that "Its good, watch it. You might like it."

"I don't understand this movie.." I say, sitting up. He rolls his eyes and changes the channel. "Fine." Trent smiles and looks over at me.
"You aren't tired are you?".
I shake my head, "No, well.. A bit."
"Go sleep." His sleepy grin appears on his face. "It won't matter if you fall asleep here."
"Yeah it will." I tell him and focus on the T.V.
Soon I feel my eyes go heavy and everything goes dark.

Jackson Point Of View

I decide to come home after a couple drinks at an bar nearby with a couple mates. I walk into the house and see Trent watching T.V in the lounge.
"Hey Jackson.." Trent says as I walk past the lounge.

"What."
"What's up?" He asks as he stands.
I make my way over to the lounge and spot Phobe's body on the couch.
She's peacefully asleep and curled up.
Her hair messed up and her lips parted slightly. I grin slightly and shake my thoughts out of it.

"Why isn't she asleep in her room?" I ask.
"She fell asleep here." He chuckles and walks off, and brings back a blanket.
"I'll take it from here." I say angrily as I grab the blanket of him and put it on her.
"What's gotten into you?" He laughs.
"Nothing."

What has gotten into me?

--

Thank you all for the reads/votes ILY ALL :) I might be posting again on the weekend so stay tuned :D Keep up the reading and votes :) And comment :) Always looking forward to good feedback :D THANKS GUYS XX