Closer

Adams POV

I pushed Yasmin behind me so she doesn't get hurt. These hooligans really have no idea who they're messing with.

I don't want to beat them up in front of Yasmin, she'll just get scared so instead I'll take my gun out.

I last used it when I shot some one accidentally which resulted in me going to jail. Ugh those memories

Screw it.

I pointed it at the one at the very front, he cussed at his mates and they all ran. The streets so empty I can barely hear anything.

"Adam!?" I heard Yasmin voice, before saying 'what' she already fell into my arms.

"Yasmin, Yasmin" I gasped

Shit, what did i do.

Her soft fragile body felt lifeless in my arms. Her long lashes, her beautiful combed eyebrows her...lips.

I took a gulp as I glanced somewhere else.

If those c*nts did anything to Yasmin they'll be found in bits by tomorrow.

I did a mini checkup just to see if she was breathing. Thank god she is.

It's 10 pm but neighborhoods like these are not safe to be roaming around at night, the street is so dark and quiet I can only hear my own panting.

Yasmin's unconscious in my arms, if something happens to her I swear i will never forgive myself. It's all because of me. If i only i went with her she wouldnt be here right now. 

It's only been a few weeks I shouldn't have left her go alone. A feeling of quilt flashed through me giving me goosebumps.

I slowly held her close to my chest as I carried her making my way back to the car, the wind blew her long curly hair side to side. I couldn't help but admire her beauty once again. How can someone be this beautiful. 

That changed immediately when I realised what those c*nts could do to Yasmin.

I know exactly what to do with them

I held Yasmin closer her strawberry scent getting to me.

I carefully put her next to the driver seat then put her seat belt on.

I raised my eyes to meet her half opened eyes. She looked so exhausted. i held her face and stroked her cheeks as i smiled. 

I kissed her forehead and slowly closed the door. I made my way to the drivers seat and took a big deep breath.

"Thank god". 

———————————————————————————

My heavy eyelids fluttered open to the sun's warm sun rays touching my pale skin. I took a deep breath and swallowed the curiosity, when I realised I was wearing nearly nothing.

Wait? What!

I sat up on the bed as my heart beat accelerated.