Strangers

Yasmin's POV

I woke up to someone singing in the shower. It was weird because I never heard anything this hideous before. I removed the pillow from my face as it was useless blocking the hideous noise reaching me.

I slowly opened my eyes to a not so familiar place.

Wait..

Where am I again..

I looked around for a moment and saw the place was so messy. There was a mountain of clothes right next to where I was sleeping.

The door suddenly flew open to a half naked men.

OH MY GOSH!

It's Adam shit. He was with a towel and I immediately looked down.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were awake...um...if you'd like to change you can change in the bathroom" he said scratching his neck

I just looked elsewhere, avoiding his gaze.

I went to the bathroom and the next thing I realised was....

SHIT!!!...

My scarf. It was off. Not completely, it covered my neck just not my hair. Urgh....

I felt like crying.

Adams POV

I had my amazing shower and forgot there was someone sleeping in my apartment which is really rare because my mama would only let a women in my house if she's married to me.

A smile crept on my face as I thought about last night. She was talking in her sleep when I went to use the bathroom I heard her. It kind of creeped me, at first because i didn't know who it was until I saw flashbacks. She was talking about someone stealing her bag and she was yelling at someone for pushing her from the steps. I started chuckling to the thought of that.

I think she's still sleeping I'll make some breakfast for her. It might make her happy.

I forgot to bring my clothes inside the bathroom, it's only 9:30 she might be asleep I don't think she'll see me. So I just wrapped my lower body with a towel.

I opened the door and the first thing I saw was her... her beautiful eyes immediately looked down as soon as they saw me. I thought her hair was brown and straight but it was jet black, curly and long. I shouldn't look I know...

But it felt like I'll never be able to admire her beauty again. I couldn't... I just couldn't take my eyes off her.

I don't think she knows that her hairs showing..

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were awake...um...if you'd like to change you can change in the bathroom" I said nervously

She just slightly nodded and I went straight to my room and put my clothes on.

Yasmin's POV

I went out of the bathroom after I was fresh. I was wearing my favourite creme scarf with my long striped dress.

I went to the living room and observed how messy everything was once again. I couldn't take it, and just cleaned everything. I put all Adams clothes in the laundry basket and put all the cans and wrappers in the bin. I later started brooming the floor until I saw Adam standing in front of me.

He was staring once again.

He was wearing his black track pants with a white short sleeved shirt. He started taking small steps towards me. I looked down as he extended his hand behind me and grabbed his ...keys

"Good morning" I said smiling

"Oh..good morning. I'm just going to get some breakfast for us"

He was about to go when I stopped him by going in front of him.

"No need to go.. I can make something" I said going red

"Um....you can cook" he said rubbing the back of his head

"Yeah, what do you have in the fridge"

I mad my way to the kitchen and got all I needed in the fridge and placed it on the counter and began cutting the vegetables.

I felt a familiar presence behind me. I could feel his body heat behind my back. I immediately jumped and turned around to see the same dark gorgeous eyes. He was looking at my big lips.

I felt my face blush at the thought of how close we were. I remembered my dads words and immediately pushed him.

We both were in silence until I spoke

"What do you think you were doing?!" I said

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry " as he put his hands up in surrender

"Just because I'm living with you doesn't mean I'll sleep with you... I'm staying here but i won't stay here for free... I'll pay all I owe you as soon as I find a job and move out.... and until then...don't you dare touch me" I said while my palms were sweating and my breathing getting un even.

"I'm sorry, I just .... I was trying to... help...never mind" he said and went out of the house.
------------------------------