Chapter 8

Adam POV

"What's wrong with you"? She yelled

I turned back to the road and drove faster. I don't exactly know why I'm so angry but I hate when she pushes me away.

Whenever she likes, she hugs me than pushes me when I save her from falling. Ugh women are sometimes so hard to understand.

I hate when she was pushing me when we were taking photos, I almost had to force her to do the poses.

I'm not doing all this from my own will, I'm doing all this to help her and she keeps pushing me away.

I was out of my thoughts when Yasmin screamed because of my driving, her eyes were closed with fear and she was pushed back to her seat.

I felt bad so I slowed down.

She still looks angry.

We finally reached home and I jogged upstairs after I locked the car, I didn't look back, I know I'd be tempted to help Yasmin since she was struggling with her dress. I went to my apartment and Yasmin followed shes still sad I know it.

I made my self busy by showering. I so don't want to talk about what I said before.

I went out of my bathroom only wearing boxers and went to the bedroom. She was sleeping soundly on the bed...with no scarf.

Whys that? Oh right...we're married

I went and slept next. Still maintaining distance.

-----------------------
I woke up to Yasmin sleeping. She looked peaceful. I shouldn't have said all that to yesterday, I was just so angry how she pushed me whenever she liked.

But I'm not anymore. I just want her to trust me.

Yasmin's right hand and arm were again on me, covering my body. It's not rare to me anymore, it's like a routine now. I smiled at her sleeping face.

She fluttered her long lashes, but I didn't 'pretend' to sleep this time.

Strangely she didn't look away either, she's just stared back... for the first time, I was this close to her. Her eyes looked so huge and her lips looked so attractive. I tried looking away but i couldn't.

I don't know why, but it felt like she was looking at my lips too.

We stayed like that for a long time until she said

"Good morning"

I smiled.

"Good morning" I told her

She looked down at her position and slowly pulled her arms and legs away.

I was about to get out of the bed when she held me back.

We were now sitting on the bed, her hair was super long. Probably reaching her back. It was on the side with wavy curls.

"What happened to you yesterday, why were you angry...did I do something" she said looking guilty.

"No Yasmin, no your fine...it was me" I said looking back to her eyes

"I was just having a bad day, I just..." I said scratching my head while closing my eyes

I opened my eyes again and she's staring at me with confusions.

Oh she's so going to make me talk.

"I was just...upset" I said

"Why? Did I do something?" She said moving forward

"Yasmin, do you trust me?" I said looking at her eyes

"Yes, if I didn't I wouldn't be here." She said

"I was just upset how you push me away all the time...when we we're taking the photos why was it like you were forced to do all that" I said all in one breath

She didn't say anything for a moment.

"Adam I just want you to know that it's hard for me, my father has no clue about all this and I was just scared so maybe that's why I was reacting that way" she said with a frown

I wanted to say more but she suddenly started laughing.

What happened?

I looked at her and she was looking at my boxers.

Shit!

I was wearing the Scooby Doo boxers. Dammit!

She was laughing so much that she didn't realise I left for the bathroom.

She continued laughing. This reminded me of the day she fell. That was the funniest and maybe the best day of my life.

I had never laughed that much in my life.

I am the in shower and I i am too embarrassed to sing, I don't want her to hear me sing. So i took my boring showers.

I was washing myself until the door flew open and I heard a loud scream.

Shit I forgot to lock the door.

Because of the shampoo I couldn't open my eyes. But I know exactly what just happened. I wiped my eyes with water and grabbed the towel.

I quickly covered myself with the towel and Yasmin was in front of me with her eyes shut.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I thought you were changing in the toilet." She said as she turned around her back facing me.

I don't really care. So many people have seen me naked, it's normal now. I put my hands on my waists and walked towards her.

I smirked at her. I'm actually happy this happened I can finally tease her, her eyes are closed

HAHAHA!

I went close to her behind her back.

"Are you sure your sorry?" I said close to her ear.

She froze in her spot. I know she's nervous.

This is my only chance. She laughed too much at me it's payback time.

"Yasmin " i took the other towel and threw it at her head.

"Adam are you NAKED?" She said her voice getting heavy.

"Mmmmmm yeah..." I said as I stretched
"I'm not in the mood to dress, I feel like being naked today"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" she screamed blowing my ear drums. She pushed me with her back and ran straight.

I closed the door and continued my shower with me singing this time.