Life

Yasmin POV

"Was that necessary?!" I said once again making gestures with my hands.

"What was necessary?!" He said

I counted in my head as I sat straight and took a deep breath before.

"Adam, was it necessary for you to..." I said as I looked around and licked my lips out of nervousness.

"What kiss you?!" He said as a smile grew on his lips.

"Ughh, yes! Was it necessary?! I'm sure the officer didn't have to see so much." I said. Feeling my ears go red

He didn't take his eyes off mine and neither did I. It's his fault he should say sorry.

He finally rolled his eyes and lazily got himself up and went back to the bedroom.

"Get back here!" I yelled as I followed him.

He slammed his body to the bed and just, I was about to punch his stomach.

I was pulled to the bed with the hand I was trying to hit him with.

He pulled me over himself and than next to him. His hands were all over my upper body.

He pulled me closer as he touched my waist.

"Adam, what the hell?!" I screamed on top of my lungs as I tried to push him.

He held my hands so tight it was hurting.

It was so dark I couldn't see his face, but I somehow knew he was staring at me once again.

His face was so close to mine, I could hear him breathing. I continued trying to move away from him but his grip was to tight and when I moved it got tighter.

"Ouch, Adam" I finally said. He let out a loud sigh and releases my hands. Instead he hugged me.

What is going on ?

Everything is so shocking that I can't move.

"Adam? What's wrong with you?" I finally asked out of curiosity.

"Shhhhhhhhhh" he said as he hugged me tighter and moved closer.

I was so tired so I just gave up. I can't be bothered fighting, or arguing. I'll leave that for tomorrow. My eyes feel so heavy so I just closed it as I let out a sigh.

I haven't even touched a guy or been close to a guy. It feels so odd, my hands were on Adams bare chest, we were both facing each other and that was how we fell asleep.

-----------------------------

I tossed and turned all over the bed. The sheets covered me all over but I continued tossing and turning. It feels odd. I don't usually have the bed to myself. It reminds me of my home. My actual home with baba. The memories when I made breakfast and dinner for baba.

Oh those memories

I finally woke up. My long hair was all over the place.

I yawned as I sat up and stretched, putting together all my thoughts and what happened last night with Adam made me blush.

I really need to ask him why on earth he did that.

I had my shower and throughout the entire shower I was obviously thinking about Adam.