New chapter of life

Adams POV

She is so gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked at me a few times then looked down. She suddenly opened all her stuff out in the elevator surprisingly.

She started crying making me feel horrible. I just... had to do something to stop those tears.

I packed all her stuff back in her bags and just looked at her. She had her hands covering her face. Making me feel the urge to do anything to put a smile on her face.

"Are you okay?" I said
She just nodded and pulled her bags out of my hand after I packed it.

Why is she so rude ?

She ran out of the elevator after it stopped and I could hear her say something under her breath.

"Hey let's go" slim spoke
" you go ahead I'll come later" I gestured the exit to slim.

I couldn't help but run after her. She went near a door and opened the door. Which I assumed was her apartment.

I stood outside for a moment and sighed. I know she lost something important, I have to help her.

I went near her door and knocked. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Yasmin's POV

I went to my apartment. Everything turned out the complete opposite. My passport, credit card, my phone, my ID everything. I'm not an American citizen so I can get kicked out any moment.

Ugh. What am I gonna do now. I went to my apartment and there was a fridge and a table with a couch. The apartment was pretty big as expected.

The first thing I did was sit on the bare tile and cry.

Omg. Help me.

Suddenly I heard a knock giving me the shivers. Maybe it's room service, but it's no hotel who could it be.

Sigh.

I got up with all the energy I had left and opened the door.

Ugh. It's that guy. Adam

"Yes?" I said being confused

"Hey, I just came ...to...to um.." he said hesitantly

"What?" I said boldly
"...if your okay.. or anything I could do to help.." he said sincerity in his voice and eyes.

I don't like people helping me it just shows how your dependent on someone else which i hate. But maybe Adam can help, to look for my purse or do something before it gets too late. But he can't be trusted. I just let it all go and left it to god.

I opened the door a little further

"Come in" i said hardly hearing my own voice

I switched the lights on and told him to have a seat but he just stared at me.

" What were you looking for?" He said simply

"My purse, I lost it I think it was in the cab I came in" I said getting teary

" so it's just a purse"

"What do you mean it's just a purse... my passport, my money, credit card, my phone everything you can imagine... I just arrived to America... how will...will I ...urgh... just forget it.." i said my voice breaking.

"Will you be able to live here?..." he said

"I don't know... do they charge... on my note it said they just book the apartment for one week and I have to make the rest of the ren..." I got cut

"Wait... what.. what note" he said confusion written all over his face

"Oh, scholarship"

"Scholarship? "

"Yes, bachelor in science"

We both stayed silent for a few minutes until he finally spoke..

"You can live with me... I mean stay .. I mean live... wait I mean you can stay in my apartment until you find a house to live..you know... because I think you got it wrong this building is one of the expensive places of New York... you wouldn't be able to afford it... because they charge a lot for the apartment and if you lost you purse in a cab you will ...never get it back because its New York"

I just stood there stunned. My whole life turned upside down, there were tears once again stinging my eyes.

I have to live in America, so I can help my father. He's at home with so much hope that I'll be a doctor one day. He was so happy when I got the scholarship he couldn't sleep for days because of the happiness and I can't just go back to Brazil. Shattering his dreams and hopes in just a day.

No I have to do something

I was brought out of my thoughts when I realised Adam had already held my bags and was out the door waiting for me.

I couldn't think of anything. My brain just stopped working. He suddenly walked to me and stared at me once again. I, for once noticed how beautiful his eyes were. They were dark brown.. and beautiful. He held my hand with his free hand and pulled me out.

I can't believe this is happening to me.
-----------------