Chapter 9

Yasmin POV
The pillow feels so soft, I was so tired today but I can't sleep because I had my shower and im wide awake.

I look over to Adam sleeping next to me. He looks so cute.

I can't believe I saw him naked, when I walked in, thankfully didn't see more than his upper body because there was steam every where.

But how can, how can he...

Pull his towel off...

Omg

I tried so hard to avoid him today, I went grocery shopping and made myself busy so I don't remember what Adam did.

Ugh. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

-------------------------

I woke up to a familiar sound. I reached to the bedside table to turn the alarm off, but we dont have an alarm clock. What is it?

What the hell.

Oh. The door bell.

I quickly made my way to the door, and saw someone from the key hole.

Who's this.

It was a lady probably near her mid 40s. She had blond hair and She was wearing a black suit making her look professional but why would she be....

Oh shit.

Immigration officers!!!

I dashed back to the bedroom.

"Adam, Adam, Adam wake up!!"
I said slapping his back.

He slowly woke up, with only one eye open. His hair was covering his forehead nearly touching his eyes. He looked around making him look like a lost kid.

Aw I'm sorry Adam

"What happened?" He said with a heavy voice while wiping
his eyes.

"Officer immigration officers,shes outside...OMG OMG" I said frustratedly hardly making sense.

"Really?!" he said while standing up next to me. He was still drowsy.

"Yes! What do we do?"

He looked down his hands on his waist before looking at me.

"We should act like we just had made love" he said turning around

Made love ?

"How do we do that?" I asked curiously

"Mess up your hair" he said while playing with my hair.

I looked at his hair and it was already messy but I stretched my hand and messed it up more.

I took out my red lipstick I bought today, out of the draw and stained Adams body. I was so nervous that i didn't care about what Adam thought.

We both ran to the door and before opening it we cuddled.

Adam was smelling my hair while tugging on my neck with his hand.

"Yes?" I said

"Hello, im from the department of immigration. Just came for a surprise inspection...hope your okay with it" she said eyeing Adam while he continued pulling me closer.

"Yeh we're fine, we weren't even sleeping..." Adam suddenly interrupted

I wanted to dig a hole and die. I can't believe I have to convince someone doing something like that.

Ohhhhhhhh!

I froze in my spot when she made her way to the house. We were still in the doorway, while she went to 'our' apartment.

I pushed Adam to see where she was going but he pulled me back to him, my arms hitting his hard chest.

"What?!" I whisper yelled

"Get along with all this..." he said near my ear. Almost serious.

He pulled me closer so now his hand was around my waist and we both walked to the kitchen, the kitchen and living room are not seperate, it's connected so Anyone in the living room is able to see what's happening in the kitchen.

I think the officer is checking the bathroom and bedroom. As soon as the officer was in sight, i was moved...so my back was to the counter and Adam was in front of me. He pulled my face to his and our lips crashed

Oh no. The officer just saw us kiss...

I was about to push him when he made movement with his huge chunky lips and tongue but his grip around my waist was too strong.

I hate how we have to pretend about our so called 'love' and pretend to kiss, in front of this lady.

I don't even know how to kiss so I let Adam do all the work.

Ew I really don't like this.

He finally let go after I pinched him hard on his stomach.

He was touching his lips with his thumb and had a smirk on his face, while looking at the officer behind me.

He gently turned me around to face the officer, he hugged me from behind, leaning his face on my shoulder giving me the chills. I don't even know what to do.

I saw the lady and she was writing something on her blue folder when she finally looked up. I know she saw us kiss because she was smiling.

"Sorry to disturb your moment" she said with a smile once again.

I gave her a awkward smile while Adam started kissing my neck.

OMG does he really have to go this far!

She finally stopped writing, said her goodbye and went out the door.

I sat on the lounge as Adam locked the door.

He came to the living room and sat opposite me, and stared back at me like nothing ever happened.

I continued staring until he spoke.

"What?" He said

"Was that necessary?!" I yelled

-----------------------------------

Vote
Comment
Next chapter after I get 5o votes.
Come on fam! We got this