THE CHIT - CHAT TIME

(Nandini's POV) Weekend went lovely. I started to Sujatha Chachi's place on Monday. If I stay any further, I knew that he would rush home to see me and I won't help him in anyway to concentrate. When I reached, no one was home. I put down my luggage and waited in the living room. Half an hour later, Navya came in, out of breath, carrying Payal.

(Navya) "Nandini! I am sorry that I wasn't home. I went out to meet a friend and I forgot about the time."

(Nandini) "That's not a problem. So, here is the little beauty. Come to Bhua, Payal."

(Nandini's POV) Payal came to me and started playing in my lap. Unlike other kids Payal was easy to handle she never threw any tantrums around. I was happy seeing her

(Navya) "How is work going?"

(Nandini) "I am taking a break. I need to go back for the change of seasons."

(Navya) "Did you see Manik?"

(Nandini Lied) "Not yet."

(Navya) "When did you become a liar, Nandini?"

(Nandini)) "Not really."

(Navya) "I heard from Preety that she saw Manik and you together. What about that? Did you forget we have a common friends' circle?"

(Nandini) "I didn't mean to lie but you don't approve of us being together."

(Navya) "Not really. Seeing Manik so accommodating, I don't mind. But I just pray he wouldn't change after marrying you."

(Nandini) "Does Cabir know that I was staying with Manik?"

(Navya) "No. I didn't tell him. He is anyways going to blow the roof even without this coming to his knowledge."

(Nandini) "What?"

(Navya) "You will see today evening. You picked up the worst timing to show up here."

(Nandini's POV) When Cabir heard I was here, he rushed home sooner than usual. He came hopping mad.

(Cabir) "Mom, Navya, Out!" He ordered them.

(Sujatha) "Cabir, please......"

(Cabir) "Shut Up! I have had enough listening to both of you. If Uncle and Rishabh hadn't told me, I wouldn't have even known what was happening. Both Of You Knew And Kept Me In The Dark."

(Sujatha) "We knew that you would disapprove."

(Cabir) "Of Course! Anyone Would! Anyone With A Sane Mind Would! Out!"

(Cabir to Nandu) "Now, Nandini. That engagement, I thought it was just for namesake. What is this about you going out with Manik?" I see.

(Nandini) "The engagement was for namesake. I am now really engaged to him. See this ring?"

 See this ring?"