We all sat down, me in front of Dinah, Normani sat between Dinah and Ally while Lauren and Lucy were at the other end. My friend and ex-guitarist of Fifth Harmony came a few minutes later, sitting down next to me. Ashlee wasn't at the red carpet beside me because she's a girl.

Basically, the red carpet are for dates and I'm just bringing her as a friend. I needed someone's company and she was the closest thing I got to a best friend.

While I walked through the red carpet, she walked from the back door. The label forbid me to bring her because they wanted to show that I was single and straight. Half of it was true anyway.

I don't have anything with her romantically per se, I'm just saying that I'm not straight either. I would come out if I could. But for now, this was all I could do.

Lauren was always the girls' favorite while I was the guys'. So if I came out as a lesbian, they would probably lose interest in me, ergo, losing interest in my music (Unless they have a weird kink for lesbianism that is).

What's funny is that, I've always wanted to come out. It was another reason why I stepped away from Fifth Harmony. The label were too controlling, dictating who we should date. Little did I know that it still didn't change after I quit. I thought my plan was fullproof. But I simply forgot that I'm still under the contract of the same label.

Lauren on the other hand never wanted to come out. At least that's what I concluded when we were together. But 7 months after our break up, she came out as bisexual, when I was still in the group too. She didn't even have to go through all the trouble of quitting the group.

It was unfair but then again, who said life was?

---

'I am bisexual and I am proud' was the first thing I read on my laptop's monitor.

Curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on the link, leading me to Billboard.com. It says that Lauren has sent an open letter to all Trump's supporters calling them hypocrites and stupid, all the while surprising us by saying that that she's bisexual. It didn't surprise me that she was bisexual, it surprised me that she admitted it.

That statement stabbed me at the heart. She said that she didn't want us to come out was because I was a girl, right? If she's scared of being labeled, then why did she just label herself?

I thought she wanted to come off straight to the public. She often ignored the idea of her being more, calling people delusional and ignorant when they start calling her bi or gay. So why now?

I then did a little research and came across a photo of Lauren kissing Lucy.

If the fact that she came out wasn't killing me already, the photo did. Her coming out was a stab to the heart, but this was the action of twisting that knife.

I was speechless, not knowing what to say, not knowing what to do, and definitely not knowing how to react.

I shouldn't be surprised though, but I was. Lucy has been joining Lauren on the tour bus whenever she could. Lauren has been late a lot of times now and they have been calling and texting non-stop for the past few months.

I did say that I stopped looking at her, but knowing that the bus had limited space, where could I look at? She was everywhere.

I just thought it was a friendly gesture for childhood friends.

Then it hit me. What if I was just a phase? What if I was just a bridge for Lauren to walk through to the other side, where Lucy is waiting. Was I merely a test to figure out her sexuality?