Discover_NaturalCreatures Log #3 Politics special

Welcome back to Discover_NaturalCreatures Log #3. Today is a Politics special, where we'll be observing what they call an "unqualified candidate". We are at the hearing for the nomination of Education The candidate is playing a game of "Act like I know what I'm doing", and "Avoid the question". The only questions she can answer are yes or no questions, but still she avoids some of those questions too! How peculiar, don't you think? She seems to be a bit of a comedian too. She seemed to think you'd need guns in every school for- get this: Potential grizzly bears! How funny is that? Oh, and another hilarious thing was when Sen. Al Franken asked her if she still believed in conversion therapy after he listed how she had donated a couple million dollars to a conversion therapy website. So the very unqualified candidate answered "Senator Franken, I've never believed in that, firstly let me say I fully embrace equality"-Horribly unqualified candidate (Betsy DeVos). She is such a joker! I could not stop laughing. When my team looked on twitter, they found that "Potential Grizzlies" was trending on twitter, and the tweets they found were priceless! Even the senators got into the fun, and boy is that a rare occasion! Needless to say this blew-up in her face. R.I.P. Betsy DeVos's face- 2017. This has been Log #3-politics special. Till next time Log out.