Discover_NaturalCreatures Log #1

Hello, and welcome to our new show Discover_NaturalCreatures, this is log number one. Today we will be looking at these most particular creatures- Teenage girls at 3 am! They come together at this gathering called a "sleepover party", eat cake, cupcakes and pizza rolls at the most unordinary times of the night! They do activities like playing hide & seek, where one girl squeezed under the couch, so she wouldn't be found, but the worst activity is where the all get together in a circle with a piece of paper, and the most dangerous weapon of all! A pencil, they then write a sentence on this piece of paper, and pass it to the next person who writes a sentence, but before they pass it to the next person, they do the most odd thing! They fold over the piece of paper so it covers the sentence before them, this bizarre process is repeated till the person who wrote the original sentence gets the paper back! Then they read them all out loud and disolve into what they call "giggles" and "laughter". They call this "The Sentence Game"! They played this multiple times without getting bored with it! I was able to get close enough to hear one of them out loud, and it has deeply scared me for life. After they played this "game", they went of writing something called "fan-fiction" before going to sleep, I had to leave before the party ended because my team and I were so deeply scared. This has been Discover_NaturalCreatures Log #1, until next time be safe, and make sure you try to avoid these strange creatures. Log out.