Three Hens

Once there were three hens, one day Violetta, one of the hens, woke up to find Frank missing from her bed, DeeDee was still asleep, so she wondered if Frank had gotten up early. So she yawned, fluffed her wings, and stretched her little chicken legs. She walked out of her little chicken coop, and walked all along the barb-wire fence. "Strange" she thought to herself, all she saw was a big leaf, and one footprint, but it looked large for Frank, she was a rather petite chicken. Frank was the smallest chicken of the coop while DeeDee was the largest. She went over to look at what was under the leaf, she slowly, but expertly picked the leaf up, and moved it out of the way. She gasped when she saw. There was a human footprint, it was small like a childs, and carved next to it was "Now there is two". "Yes" Violetta thought it had to be the strange little girl named Jazel. Jazel walked around with a dog all the time, but she kept running into things, and her eyes were the worst, they were milky white with some gold in them. She ran into the chicken coop as fast as she could. "Oof" she said as she tripped, and fell. She tried to get up, but she couldn't. She felt something cold, and hard wrap around her ankle tightly, she could finally turn on her back, and saw Frank standing there, wait that wasn't Frank, it was DeeDee with the remnants of Frank's face tied to her head with a bloody feather. Violetta screamed, and tried to run away from DeeDee, but there was a wire that DeeDee had wrapped around her ankle, and tied it to the wall, Violetta quickly scrambled up again to see DeeDee blocking the doorway with her now huge bloodstained body, DeeDee cackled, and said "Now there is one" before shoving the wire Violetta was tied up with into an outlet. DeeDee cackled until she was sure Violetta was dead, and she was delighted when she saw a little ruffle of a feather from Violetta, she always liked her food having some fight in them, she quickly shoved it back in, and made sure Violetta was extra crispy before she took a quick bit of Violetta's leg after brushing the feathers off. "Hmm, this is better than KFC, and Frank, I'll have to cook them this well next time" she said.