Want to spam your friends? Here's some hacks

#1. Copy and paste I'll leave some links down below! You can also spam with politics, they are a bonus because politics drains the life out off everyone!
#2. Spam them with fake news like posting CNN all over their page, or BuzzFeed. That works better.                                                                                                                                                                                     #3. The same letter/digit over, and over. Of course this doesn't work on Wattpad, but you can always just do other letters.                                                                                                                                             #4. Spam random sentences, and words                                                                                                                   #5. Spam phones with emojis. This works best on old style phones because they can't see emojis. Another bonus with the flip phones troll is to add a secret/important message in between all the emojis because they'll most likely just delete all the messages or you can make them search through all the messages to find the message.                                                                                                                   

Sites you can spam with: http://www.piday.org/million/ http://www.geom.uiuc.edu/~huberty/math5337/groupe/digits.html http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/a1/bee-movie-script-transcript-seinfeld.html