Weird things I wrote when I was younger

#1 Today was beautiful, but tomorrow won't be, for we will all die.                                                                 Honestly, this was creepy when I first read it because I don't recall writing this.

#2 I don't have a picture of it, but it is a "comic" with a penguin telling a human to get out because they were not apart of the "superior race" (penguins I assume), and the person asked what who they were, and the penguin replied "Donald Trump"

#3 For some reason, when I was younger I loved drawing trailer houses, but they would look like a regular house except the insides would be specialized, so one I saw was made for cats, and it had rows upon rows of cat beds stacked on each other (Like bunk beds), and cat toys all over. Just weird if you ask me.

#4 So, I have a diary (I wrote one page,that's it). The cover is a loon, so I wrote something about loons being evil because they have red eyes, I have no idea why I thought of that.

#5 I wrote a ton of poems in 4th grade. Some are actually good.

The reason I went through my old notebooks was because I was looking for stories for one of my other books: Lost Stories. It is a book where I have beginning chapters/prologues of books, that I wrote, but never finished. Please go check that out if you want, it'll be explained more in Lost Stories.