2016

Well here we have it 2016 coming to a close, my goodness has this year flied by fast or not? We had the Rio Olympics, a game that got people to go outside, and exercise, then we elected our first orange president (not that it is a good thing), we've sadly had terror attacks, Zika affecting tons of babies with microcephaly. And the famous/important people that died this year is crazy! Alan Rickman, John Glenn, Carrie Fisher, and her mother in two days, Gene Wilder, even the dictator of Cuba, Fidel Castro died, and Harambe too. Opioid addiction is up, Turkey had a failed coup, the Philippines are having a very bloody war on drugs. The U.K. voted to leave the European Union, The shooting of Pulse Nightclub, and police shootings, right or not. The Cubs finally won a world series, the assassination of the Russian ambassador to Turkey. The bombing, and shelling of Aleppo was the worst thing of all of 2016. I'm glad 2016 is over (almost).

Side note: Happy Holidays! I got a computer, and I'll try to upload more. And the major announcement is that me, and my friends might have a new book that we are doing together out in 2017. Reminder that I said "might", it might change. PEACE OUT EVERYBODY, AND 2016- A.B.