Back from Writers Block: Time to rant. Topic: Trump; who else?

I know I'm a few days late, but MI6 released a statement on Trump; when he was in Moscow in 2013, that he paid prostitutes to go to the bathroom on his bed. While I don't believe it's true, it has to come from something. Doesn't it? It also comes from MI6, which I trust more than Trump. Trump is denying the claims, but honestly he denies everything. I mean I'd get another writer's block trying to think of something he hasn't denied. Now would it surprise you that Trump got a warning from the ethics committee before he is inaugurated president? He got warned not to endorse products after he encouraged his followers to use a company's product after they donated to his "charity". Ya, it doesn't surprise me, but that's just me.

I forgot to add one thing that the words I use can't justify how angry I am about this. Trump told the inauguration announcer Charlie Brotman that he was being replaced. Charlie has been announcing at the inauguration for 60 years, he is 89 years old. I have no idea why Trump decided to replace Charlie, maybe he wanted a rich (and unqualified) announcer like all the people in his cabinet. Another thing I'm confused about is that the inauguration announcer has no power, why replace him? It's like I'm going to replace the mailman that gives use the mail. It doesn't matter if I replace the mailman, I'll just get my mail the same way. It just doesn't matter. It sucks for Charlie, but some considerate people gave him the job of make believe announcer for the day at their station. I guess there still is some hope for the world.