Chapter 7 Part 1- Indiscretions

Chapter 7 Part 1 - Indiscretions

I hadn’t realized that I had actually fallen asleep until morning. I couldn’t believe the complete mess we’ve made. I, now found myself laying on a bed, under covers, cuddling Ambrose. My initial reaction was to jump up but I didn’t want to wake him. Even stranger that we had both fallen asleep. Vampires rarely slept , it was never really necessary and sometimes when we were hungry we would try to sleep it off because the lack of blood in our systems made us weak and almost exhausted.

I smiled as I pulled my face closer to Ambrose’s and wished we could just stay here like this forever. I was sick of putting everyone else before our own happiness, but I guess in order to achieve our happiness we needed to achieve overall happiness. Now that was something Buddha needed to make a quote about.

“ I guess we got a little out of control last night.” Ambrose’s tone sounded groggy as he lay there smiling at me.

“Do you think they heard us,in the other room?” I asked wondering if we were really as rowdy as it had seemed.

Looking around the room there was clothes scattered all over the floor, half of the bedding on the floor. A cracked mirror, a few holes in the wall, the light fixture was detached and laying on a nearby table. This caused me to laugh I had no idea how the light fixture got there but I was so “in the moment” that god only knows what really happened. Ambrose looked around almost as astonished as I was before letting out a small laugh.

“I don’t ever recall making love like that.”

The way Ambrose had said that made me freeze still. He didn’t say sex he said making love. Maybe I should have had more faith in his better judgement after all. I leaned over and gently kissed him on the cheek.

“If I die tomorrow, I’d die one happy woman.” I winked causing Ambrose’s smile to fade a little.

“Don’t say that.” His gaze held mine in place as he showed the seriousness in his voice.

“You need to have more faith in me, and besides you need to accept the possibility that I might die. Just as I have to accept the possibility that you might too.” I frowned as I pulled away go scavenge the floor for clothing.

“Trinity.” Again, the way he said my voice literally took all the control I had away. I crumbled as I turned to look at him and his hand gently swept across my face.

The electrical currents shot through me all over again. Realizing just how naked we still were, I slowly moved on top of him and lowered my mouth to his ear.

“We might have another hour alone- if we’re lucky.” I added suggestively while nibbling on his ear lobe.

Ambrose ran his fingers into my hair before pulling me into him without a moment’s hesitation.

It was a nice change in pace, every single small movement felt like a mix of pleasure and torture. Our kisses were soft and gentle- teasingly before I began to straddle him until the door flew open and Dalton stood there completely alarmed.

I swung my head around about to yell at him when I saw the look on his face and leaped off of Ambrose looking at Dalton in panic.

“What’s wrong?” I was about to run out of the room and was just about to pass Dalton when Dalton had a funny expression painted on his face.

“Clothes- there lack of actually.” Dalton seemed amused and that quickly faded when Ambrose threw a ceramic bowl at Dalton, which completely hit him in the head.

I almost laughed when I turned to look at Ambrose critisizingly.

“Children, recess is over.” I went towards the bed to grab my clothes and bent over ever so slowly in front of Ambrose, almost forgetting Dalton was still in the room but likely sidetracked by the massive bowl that collided with his face.