Part 2..bad girl (Grayson Dolan)

(Warning smut)

I woke up, my head pounding, the light shining in from my curtains not helping the major migraine already setting in. I turn to the other side to see a boy laying in my bed. I jump up and scream wrapping the sheet around my naked body.

Then they jump up to with wide eyes. My eyes widen at the sight of a naked Ethan standing in front of me.

"Oh my god Ethan" I say putting my had over my eyes.

"Ha ummm did we........ " he trailed off, frantically searching for his cloths.

"I think so" I said uncovering my eyes as he pulled up his boxers.

"Please don't tell Rachel" he said grappling his shirt and pulling it over his head, still looking for his pants.

"And please don't tell Gray-" I cut myself off remembering that he slept with another girl.

"Oh yeah iam sorry babe" he said hugging me. I instantly felt better.

"It's okay but please don't tell him cause I still want to try and work things out" i said looking up at him as he looked down at me.

"Oh and you cheated on Rachel so you better find some good excuse as to why you didn't go home with her, but instead came home with me"  I said putting my panties on and clasping my bra on it's hooks.

"Yeah, yeah I will" he said waving his hand at me.
"Oh by the what you weren't that bad considering that was your first time" he said sending me a devilish smirk.

"Shut the fuck up" I said flicking him off and walking into my bathroom

"Well imma go" he said walks over to me and hugging me from behind, instantly the memories of last night fluffed into my head.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Flash back

Ethan ran up behind me and just kissed me before picking me up and carrying me to my house. We walked inside and I ripped off his shirt. Looking down at his perfectly sculpted, toned abbs. I bit my lip looking up at him. He pulled off my shirt and then wrapped his fingers around the hem of my skirt, pulling it down my legs half way. I finsjed it off my kicking them off my legs. I put my hand behind his head and pulled his head down towards me and kissed his lips forcefully. I bit down on his lip pulling it looking down at the tattoo on his beautiful lip. He let out a moan and put his hand just below my butt and lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around him. He wakes to my room never breaking the kiss.

When we entered the room he lays me down on the bed kissing down my neck. I fiddled with the belt around his waist. I couldn't get it undone and I groaned getting flustered.  Ethan let out a chuckle as he continued kissed my neck. Biting at me soft skin definitely leaving marks. I couldn't keep in the moans. He then kissed down my chest. Kissing each nipple as he makes his was to the waist band of my panties. He lightly kiss my throbbing core through the light fabric of my panties.
"I need you now" I begged Ethan
"Beg baby beg" he said lightly rubbing me through my underwear.
"Pleas Ethan...... please" I whispered breathlessly.
Then he curls his fingers around the hem of my panties lightly brushing my soft skin. He softly ran his tongue alone my core making me want him more. Then he surprised me but adding two fingers, slowly pumping in and out. He licking my core while pumping two fingers in and out. I began to feel this knot from in my stomach causing my legs to shake.
"E-Ethan iam close" I said through my moans.
"Cum for me" he said pumping his fingers faster. I let it all out yelling out his name. He came back up looking me right in the eyes and licking his fingers clean. He went to kiss me but I cringed and turned my head not wanted to taster my self. He then lays right next cuddling right up next to me. Me and him both falling asleep.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
"Y/n!" Earth yelled shaking my shoulder.
"What, iam sorry ........... but do you remember what happen last night?" I asked turning to look at me .
"Yeah I actually do" he said pausing for a second.
He sighed running a hand through his hair, " I wasn't really drunk" he said looking down squeezing his eyes shut.
"Ha, it's okay cause I enjoyed it" I said kissing him on the cheek and then pushing him out my door telling him to go home, in his way out.
~~~~~
Me and gray were meeting at McDonald's to talk about the other night and just us in general.

I had arrived and ordered food cause i was hungry and not waiting for his slow ass. Ones I get my food I sit down and wait.

I here the song of the door and look over to see gray, still as sexy as ever. Now I know what your thinking. Like I just admitted to Ryan that he was good in bed, and that I hated gray at the party but deep down inside I still truly loved him. He glanced around and made eye contact with me for a few seconds before waking towards me.
"How could you" he said sitting in the booth with me, an angry look on his face.
"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.
"You slept with my twin brother" he said empathizing the word twin
"DO NOT EVEN START WITH ME. YOY CHEATED ON ME WHILE ME WERE STILL TOGETHER, SO I DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR GETTING SO MAD AT ME" I yelled getting looks from everyone on the restaurant.
"I understand that" he said looking down and sighing.
"Okay listen, I don't want to fight again okay so iam sorry jail relax" he said putting his hand over mine. I jerk or back glaring at him.
He closes his eyes tightly let out a breath," okay so when you went away me and my brother got into a fight and I was stressed so I went to the bar and got kinda drunk. I ended going home with a girl, I knew I was wrong but it was the only thing to do, to get you off my mind and take the stress away. When you came in I lost all my buzz and I knew right then and there that we were done but I wanted tot back and still do so I will do anything and everything to get you back" he said looking up at me with watery eyes.

I look at him in discuss. I raid my hand and slap him across the face yelling at him, "YOU MAKE ME SICK" and I waked off felling free and like a bad bitch.

//&/&:&3&:&!&::&
Oaky so some people wanted an update or a part two so here ya go... hopes you enjoyed. This one was actually really crappy so yeah.
\abby🙃💕