Losing him (Ethan Dolan)

Thank you guys so much for  200 like WHAT...... but just letting you know this is a sad imagine so be prepared.
_______________________

"GRAY WHERE IS HE!!!!!"   I yell as I walk into the hospital.
"Hey, Hey quite down, he's fine just in surgery" gray said said he walked up to you and you  hugged him.

You put your arms around him and let your body go. He picked you up and brought you over the the chair.
"What even happen?" I asked gray.

He sighed, " well he was getting some hate form kids at school and someone told him to kill himself. When I got home he was on the floor in the bathroom with a pill battle next to him.... it being completely empty" gray finished looking at me.
I just looked down tears spilling out of eyes like a continuing waterfall.

"I - I love him" I said to gray looking up.
"I did to y/n" he said resting his head in the top of mine.
I felt myself drifting off into sleep as I sat thinking about life.
///////////..//..........\\\|'sjsusebshsh
"Ethan Dolan!" I head someone say.
I jolted up to see a doctor standing there with a clipboard.
"ME!" I said walked over to him.
"Well he had his stomach flushed but he is in a coma. We think it's form when he fell after taking the pills he may have fainted and hit his head and it caused him to go into a coma. He should be alright for now but you never know. Um .... he is allowed visitors but only two at a time. I will be helping other patients so if you need anything just yell or pull the red string in the room" he finished and a bunch of weight was lifted off my shoulders after I head he would be fine but that he is in a coma tore at my heart.

"Thank you so much doc" I said shaking his hand and walked over to a gray to wake him.

"He gray" I whispered shaking his shoulder. His eyes slowly opened.

"The doctor came but and said we could go see Ethan" I said standing and putting my hand out for him to take. He took it and we walked to E's room.

When we entered the room I just saw my baby boy hooked up to a bunch of machines and wires. I put my hand to my mouth as tears pricker at the back of my eyes. I blinked a few times but they just spilled out. I went over to him and kissed his forehead rubbing it lightly.
I had backed up so Gray cold talk to him. After that my and Grayson had just sat there contemplating about life  and how somebody's life could be taken away so quickly or with just a couple of words. It's crazy to think that someone had the nerve to say that to and innocent boy, that had done nothing to deserve this type of treatment.  He was nothing but nice to anyone and everyone no mater the person or thing. He would never yell, hit, raise his voice, or even get mad. Yeah he would get distressed and aggravate but that's it. I don't get how you can be so cruel to someone and feel so good about it, it discuss m-
I was nocked out of my thoughts to a benign noise. I look up and see Ethan's heart line going flat. I jump to feet as does great and go up to the string and pull it. Gray it yelling for the doctors. They come running it doing all sorts of things.
"GET THEN OUT OF HERE !!" The doctors yell.
I feel gray out his arms around me and pull me out.
"NO"
"PLEASE"
"ETHAN" I scream and put my hands out like  iam trying to reach for something, there teases running down my face as I yell and scream for him.
"LET GO ! I NEED HIM" I try and pull grays hands off of me but it's no use. We make it out of the room and he just pulls me in for a hug.
"Sssshhhhhh" he whispered as he rubbed my back.
"CLEAR!.............. NO PULSE" I broke down more.
"CLEAR!.............. NO PULSE" my heart.
"CLEAR!.............. NO PULSE" my knees gave out and I fell to the floor crying.
"CLEAR!.............. NO PULSE" I heard them yell for the 4th time
"Pleas" I whispered chocking on my tears.
"CLEAR!.............. NO PULSE" I think 🎂Iam dying to
"CLEAR!.............. NO PULSE" they con only do it so many times. I just cried thinking that I wouldn't be able to tell him I love him again
"CLEAR!......................................WE HAVE A PULE, WE HAVE A PULS" I heard them yell, I jumped up and hugged gray balling his shirt up in my fist. We sat there crying it out for like 5 minutes. 
"Excuse me" the doctor said tapping on my shoulder.
"He's awake" they said . My eye opened wide as I ran into the room.
"OMG ETAHN BABY. PLEASE DONE EVEN SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN" I said kissing his cheek and pushing the hair off his forehead.
"Ha, sorry but um not to sound rude but............... who are you"

------------------
So yeah thanks for reading enjoy and don't forget to vote and add comment and all that fun jazz. Oh yeah it's 12:52am and I have school so yall better thank me for his cause iam hella tired so......... night my little chicken nuggets. LOVE YAH 💕🙃💦
                                                -Abby ⭐️📸