Requested// cute (Grayson Dolan)

So I have started taking requests. This one is for Babygirlwilk18
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Me and gray were just laying in bed when gray decided it would be a god idea to poke at me side. I jerked my hip to the side hitting his hand away.
"Grayyy stop" I said dragging or his name
"Stop what? Iam not doing anything wrong" he said poking my said again.
"Yes it are! Your poking me" I said looking at him while rolling my eyes.
"Oh really" he said jumping on top of me and full on tickling me.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh gray iam going to pppeeeeee" I yelled trying to get him to stop. His insistently stopped and just looked at me.
"I love you " he said placing tiny kisses all over my face except for my lips.
"I. Love. You . Too" I said as I grabbed his face and kissed his lips.
"Come one let's go cook" I said getting up and running out to the kitchen.
He came up behind me and grabbed me butt making me jump.
"Gray!!" He just laughed and got out the pancake mix.
"Okay so we need water a bowl and whisk and a pan" I said getting the bowl
"Wait your excepting me to help" he said pointing a finger at himself
"Yep" I said popping the "p".
"Uuuugggghggh" he said getting up and getting the pan and cooking spray.

""""""""""""
We had eaten and now we are sat on the couch cuddling. Our legs tangled and my head on his chest listening to his lovely heart beat. Out of no where he pinched my nose.
"What was that for" I ask looking up at him.
"You just have a really cute nose" he said standing up.
"And you have a really nice ass" I laughed slapping he butt as he walked off.
"Ggggrrrrrraaaaaayyyyyyy! Come back" I yelled getting up and following him.
He was almost going up the stairs when he suddenly turned around and picked me up swinging around in circles
"Hhhaaaa gray"I laughed putting my arms around his neck.
He stopped and put me down looking on my eyes.
"You so beautiful" he whispered looking at me then my lips.
"I love your lips" he said looking at them then back at me.
"Then kiss me silly" I said putting my hand around neck pulling his head down to kiss him.
"I hope we have more cute moments like this" I said pinching he butt and running off.

:::::::::
Hope you liked it sky....... thanks for reading guys💕

          -Abby ⭐️🌟💕🙃😐😊😒😩📷😥📷😩🌙🌙😩🌙😳🌙