The Nerd (Ethan Dolan)

I was walking to my next class when I herd sniffing like someone was crying.

I go into the closet and see the most unpopular kid in school, Ethan Dolan.
Even tho he was really unpopular and me being seen with him could ruin my reputation I honestly didn't care because Iam not the type of person to just stand around and watch someone be hurt without helping.
"Hey, you okay?" I ask as sweetly as possible, trying not to scare him. His head immediately shouts up his eyes wide open.
"Y-y-ah, iam o-Kay" he said attempting to smile but the cut on his lip stoped him from showing that beautiful smile of his.
            I gasp looking at his face cause his nose was bleeding, black and blue forming on his eye, lip busted, scratches oh his jaw and cheek.
"Oh my! Your face" I walk over to him lifting m had to touch his lip. He flinched his head away and puts is hand up like I was going to hit him.
"If you think I would ever  hurt you, your wrong now come we mist go clean your face" i say grabbing his shaking hand and pulling out of the closet and towards the girls bathroom.
           Once we reach the bathroom I shoo everyone out and lock the door, telling him to sit on the counter.
"How did this happen?" I ask, while wetting a paper towel.
"Well I was walking to class when I turned to corner to accidentally bump into Nick and his friends and he got really mad a-and then the beat m-me u-u-up" he said stuttering hear and there.
     "Well when we're done I will go show them who not to mess with" I said my face becoming red cause just because someone accidentally bumped into him.  Ethan chuckled at my reaction and I walk over to him and stand in between him legs using my finger to lightly lift up his chin so I can get all the dried blood.
"Why a-are you helping me?" He asking as I was cleaning his lip.
"Because your cute and I like to help people" responded making him blush slightly.
When I go to touch his cut on his lip he winces in pain.
"Oh no iam so sorry" I said taking the paper towel of his lip to get the blood off his neck
"No it's okay it just hurt a little" he said reassuring me.  Once iam done I throw away the paper towel and he jumps off the counter.
         I go over to him and kiss him on the cheek, watching him blush harshly.
"T-thank you" he whispers smiling.
I give him a big smile reply with a "your welcome" .
       "Give me your phone" I say holding out my hand
"What?" He asks confused still giving me his phone. I type my number in and give the phone back to him.
"Text me" I say and walk out leaving him there dumbfounded.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
Well I really hoped you enjoyed and mabey I'll do a part two where they on on a date or something idk but yeah bbbeeyyyyy😍m