Bad girl (Grayson Dolan)

Me and gray just got into a fight and I was all wound up. There good friends jack and jack were having a party cause of there new single, cod hearted. 

I got ready, putting in a black high waisted skirt with a gold chain around it. Than a cropped black tank top. For my hair I just left it wavy and flowly. My makeup was simple, light concealer, winged eyeliner with mascara, and then I painted my nails girl to match my gold band around my waits. I look in the mirror and took a selfie because I was proud of my creation. After posting the picture I instantly got hundreds of like and comments saying
"Omg slay"
"Queen"
"Beautiful"
Sum saying bad things like
"Slut"
"Fat"
"Ugly"
I was putting in my black knee length boots when my phone buzzed. It was a DM firm Grayson.
It was my picture that I had posted and him saying "where are you going, dressed like that"
I just laughed and replied with "why would you care" and left it at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had arrived at the party and the house was PACKED. There were people already passed out on the front lawn. I walk up the path walk and nocked on the door. I wait at least two minutes before jack G opens up the door.
"HEY BABE" he says bringing be into the house and wrapping his arm around my waist so I don't get lost in the crowd dancing.
"SO CONGRATS ON THE NEW SONG" I yelled over the loud music
"YEAH THANKS" he said, bringing me into another room.
"So I heard about you a gray, look iam Sorry-" I cut him off
"It's not your fault, he's the one that ran of with another girl so...." I said looking down at my hands. It was quite till I heard my favorite song "cold heated "by jack and jack
I jumped to my feet,  "Omg this is my jam!! " I grabbed jacks hand a dragged him out on the dance floor to dance with me. After a long dance session we went to get some drinks. I had about 10 shots one beer and a cup of liquor. Let's just say I was gone. I was on my last sip when my all time favorite song "partition" came on. I dragged jack back to the dance floor and just started grinding in him throughout the whole song.
"ABBY!" I heard someone yell after the song was over.
I turn around to see Ethan and his girlfriend Rachel
"Oh hey" I said stumbling over to him
"WOAH" he said catching me
"What"I ask and go to stand up straight, he was about to say something when "body say" came on. I ran back to jack and started dancing with him.
You can touch me with slow hand, speed it up baby make me sweat
I took his hands and made then go down my back slowly, while I grind my hips against hie front.
Dream land, take me there cause I want your sex
I whispered that part in he's ear then but hie ear lob. He let out a little moan and layed his head back.  I stepped back and walked to Ethan who was now alone.
If my body had a say I would take you down
I put my arms around his neck then slowly grind against him and kissed his neck
"Abby" he said titling his head bake in pleasure. I stopped and looked up at him, winked then walked off. I went to jack and Sammy stood in between then and danced with both of them. Acted I danced with like all the guys even some girls I went to the kitchen, grabbed the liquor and a line stood on the table and yelled
"BODY SHOTS" I heard a bunch oh cheers and yes and saw a bunch of people walk over and form and HUGE line. I took off my crop top layed down on the table putting a pice of lime in my mouth  and pouring a line of liquor from my belle button to the middle of my boobs. Some random girl was the first in line. She walked up sucked the liquor out of my belly button, then licked all the way up to my mouth, she stopped before grabbing the line out of my mouth with her mouth. She backed up and everyone cheered. About 30 more people came and did the same until someone turned off the music and pulled me off the table and put me over there shoulder. I kicked and punched until we were outside and they put me down.
"GRAYSON I was having fun" I said and pushed his shoulder me myself stumbling back a little.
"Yeah letting other people kiss you and lick you" he said grabbing my arm to help me stable me.
"Well it's better then finding out my ex boyfriend cheated on me" I said ripping you arm anyway form his grip.
"Ex?" He said his voice softening.
"Yes" I said and grabbed the nearest persons by me which happen to be Ethan and kissed him.
I pulled away and said call me before walking off felling like a bad bitch.
<<>€£|£|*{^{{>!~'didishebeyeieidjhss
So yeah probably sucked but, ifk where I got that idea but it is what it is. Hoped you liked and please comment and bbbbyyyyyeeeeee❄️❄️💕🌙😐💜🐰💜🐰😍🙈🌙