I HAVE NO IDEA!

The fighting continued around me, reinforcing my beliefs that time stands still for no one...except when you’re me, and you froze time....

What?

I pushed every thought of Sirius to the back of my mind, as Dolohov started up a duel with me.

I was fighting to stun.

He was fighting to kill.

Shame I can’t die.

He threw some curse at me, knocking me onto my back. My head throbbed painfully as he smiled creepily down going for the kill, but then he wasn’t.

I sat up, nearly puking as my head throbbed again.

Dumbledore had most of the remaining Death Eaters grouped in the middle of the room, seemingly immobilized by invisible ropes. Mad-Eye Moody had crawled across the room to where Tonks lay and was attempting to revive her. Behind the dais there were still flashes of light, grunts, and cries — Kingsley had run forward to continue Sirius’s duel with Bellatrix.

Lupin appeared from nowhere at sat me beside Harry, and Neville, who’s legs had stopped dancing.

Lupin’s face was pale, and it struck me that he’d just lost his best friend. “Let’s — let’s find the others. Where are they all, Neville?”

Lupin turned away from the archway as he spoke. It sounded as though every word was causing him pain.

“Dey’re all back dere,” said Neville. “A brain addacked Ron bud I dink he’s all righd — and Herbione’s unconscious, bud we could feel a bulse —”

There was a loud bang and a yell from behind the dais. I saw Kingsley, yelling in pain, hit the ground. Bellatrix Lestrange turned tail and ran as Dumbledore whipped around. He aimed a spell at her but she deflected it. She was halfway up the steps now —

“Harry — no!” cried Lupin, but Harry had already ripped his arm from Lupin’s slackened grip.

“SHE KILLED SIRIUS!” bellowed Harry. “SHE KILLED HIM — I’LL KILL HER!”

And he was off, scrambling up the stone benches.

“Stupid, idiot, shit faced bikini fart.” I slurred, and Lupin looked at me worriedly.

I felt really flattered that he cared more about my wellbeing than the fact Harry was gonna go get himself killed.

I stood up shakily, and kissed Lupin on the cheek.

“I’m sorry about Sirius.” I told him. “Don’t follow me.”

And I apparated to wherever that prick had gone to.

Come out, come out, little Harry!” I heard Bellatrix calling in her mock-baby voice, which echoed off the polished wooden floors.  I’m in the atrium. Harry’s somewhere here. “What did you come after me for, then? I thought you were here to avenge my dear cousin!”

“I am!” shouted Harry, and a score of ghostly Harry’s seemed to chorus I am! I am! I am! all around the room.

“Aaaaaah . . . did you love him, little baby Potter?”

Harry flung himself out from behind the fountain and bellowed “Crucio!”

Bellatrix screamed. The spell had knocked her off her feet, but she did not writhe and shriek with pain as Neville had — she was already on her feet again, breathless, no longer laughing. Harry dodged behind the golden fountain again — her counter spell hit the head of the handsome wizard, which was blown off and landed twenty feet away, gouging long scratches into the wooden floor.