Baby, I meow.

As the teachers and Hermione persisted in reminding me, the O.W.L.s were drawing ever nearer. All the fifth years were suffering from stress to some degree, but Hannah Abbott became the first to receive a Calming Draught from Madam Pomfrey after she burst into tears during Herbology and sobbed that she was too stupid to take exams and wanted to leave school now.

Part of me felt as though I was living for the hours I spent in the Room of Requirement, working hard but thoroughly enjoying myself at the same time.

Harry had told me I was pretty amazingly awesome, and told me I could stop stunning people.

We’d had finally started work on Patronuses, which everybody had been very keen to practice.

“Expecto Patronads!” I shouted, though it was unnecessary for me to speak at all. Non verbal magic for the win.

“Stop it!” George told me. “You’re distracting me.”

“Expectopolous.” I said whenever he opened his mouth to say it. “Expectomonious.”

“Shame on you.” he told me eventually.”And shame on your whole family.”

“Harry! We’ve been shamed.” I called loudly.

“What did you do?”

“-expectico-“ I said again, smiling broadly at George’s look of frustration.

“I will kill you.” he told me.

“She’ll only speak before you get the curse in.” Fred laughed.

“Who said anything about a curse? I’ll stab you with my wand.”

“Which wand?” I asked innocently, smiling broader still as George discovered my innuendo.

“Oh get a room.” Fred said, walking off to join Angelina.

“Expecto-“George tried again, but he was kind of in a shocked state. I grabbed his hand.”-patronum.” He said, and a huge Coyote burst from his wand.

“Cute.” I smirked, and he withdrew his hand to cross his arms.

“You do it then, if you’re so clever.”

“alright then,” I said feeling a strange sense of déjà vu. “Expecto Patronum.” I said easily, and my beautiful llama flew out of my wand.

“A llama? You’re joking.” George laughed.

“Think it’s funny do you?” I said cockily, and with a pop, my patronus mimicked his Coyote.

“Ridiculous.” He laughed.

“Fine.” And it changed to a tiger. “Ohh, kitty.”

“I can’t believe you sometimes.” He sighed.

“I can.” I smiled back at him.

“Who’s is the Coyote and Tiger?” Harry’s voice called loudly.

“mine.” George and I said in unison.

“They appear to be flirting.”

Looking up, my tiger – I swear to god – was fluttering her eyelashes, or whatever tigers have instead of eyelashes.

Either way, George’s Coyote seemed to be enjoying itself.

“Can’t imagine why they’d be doing that.” Fred said loudly and sarcastically from across the room.

The door of the Room of Requirement opened and then closed again; We all looked around to see who had entered, but there did not seem to be anybody there. Next moment, Dobby the house-elf peering up at Harry from beneath his usual eight hats.