Sheep.

This was my routine:

Go to class, walk really slowly to next class, grab a sandwich, go to other lessons, spend lunchtimes with Umbridge who seemed to think I was her little pet, go to class, wander the grounds until midnight, hide in my bed and finish all of my homework, hide homework in my drawers, and go to class.

You might notice there isn’t sleep written on there; that would be because I haven’t slept in two weeks. You also might notice that there are no social interactions on there – well I do talk to Umbridge, but she isn’t human so she doesn’t count. I’m beginning to think she’s a minion of the anti-Christ.

I was also becoming steadily depressed. Oh yay! I don’t speak to people! Yay!

P.S. on one of my walks, I found out Hagrid was back, but I have no idea where he was because, what was it Umbridge told me last lunchtime...? Oh yeah, “Do not disgrace yourself by socialising with disgusting half-breeds.” I still think it’s worse that I spend time with the anti-Christ. Actually, she’s more like Satan.

It was a Tuesday night when it happened.

On one of my walks, it was too cold outside, so I wandered the halls. I walked along the seventh floor and I sneezed. It was all too peculiar when a tissue flew at me. I looked around to see who had sent it when I saw a door. The door seemed very familiar, and as I opened it, an insanely unexpected sight met my eyes.

There seemed to be a group of people practicing Defensive spells in this room. Then I realised Harry was leading it. Someone with curly hair standing next to Cho Chang shrieked and pointed at me, and everyone turned.

“Willow?” George said uncertainly.

“You should learn to lock the door.” I said trying not to laugh at how awkward this moment was. I failed, and did laugh but as I left not a moment later, I wondered whether they took my laugh as ‘I’m going to tell on you.’

I awkwardly went up to bed early, and decided to send out my Christmas orders.

I ordered: Fizzing Whizzbees for Luna, Basic hexes for the busy and vexed for Ginny, A big bucket of bertie bots every flavour beans for George, a small crate of chocolate frogs for Fred, A Chudley Cannons Jersey (Which had inscribed: Let’s cross our fingers and hope for the best.) For Ron, Wanderings of a tree in the Alps for Neville, Extreme incantations for shemione, and For Harry I got a book called saucy tricks for tricky sorts.

I didn’t know if they’d buy me things in return, but I found myself not caring. They might have given up hope on me now, but that was cool.

About a week of loneliness passed, and whenever I sat in class with Harry, Ron and Hermione, I felt their eyes staring at me. It was as though they were waiting for me to tell on them, or trying to work out if I had.

Hermione finally approached me as I sat on a wall outside the castle, letting the snow settle in my hair.

“Have you told her anything? Or are you just going to keep torturing us?” Hermione said sharply, it reminded me of McGonagall, straight and to the point.

I stood up turned around, and looked her right in the eyes.

“Best friends don’t tell.” I whispered and I left her standing outside, snow swirling around her, as she tried to work out what was going on.

----------------

I heard Parvati  and Lavender giggling as I was coming out of the bathroom, and I stopped at the door to listen.

“How hideous is this?” Parvati laughed.

“Well, if you were Umbridge you’d like it.” Lavender smirked, and the pair started laughing.