Snake bites and forgiveness

Even though I looked like a normal Willow again, the one thing I couldn’t shake is the fact that I looked like I’d been crying. So, in other words, I had a very blotchy face and puffy red eyes.

Excuse me for being attractive.

I walked down the stairs, strangely aware of how the world wasn’t spinning. IT’S AMAZING WHEN THE WORLD DOESN’T SPIN AROUND!

I’M SPINING AROUND MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!

Lol jks no. I’m walking not spinning.

I walked (not span) into the kitchen and saw Fred asleep on a chair, Ginny curled up beside him like a cat, Ron had his face in his hands, Harry sitting there unknowing what to do, Sirius sitting staring at the table, Lupin was looking at his hands as though they were the most interesting thing in the world, and George was sitting with his head leaning against the wall, staring wide-eyed into space, the fire reflecting in his eyes.

No one looked at me as I sat down and put my head on the table. It would have been nice to sleep considering I haven’t slept for more than two hours a night for the last two months, but I couldn’t.

I just sat there wondering if I’d really been with Mr. Weasley. It seemed real, and I was creepily covered in blood. There had been so much blood. So, So much.

Mrs. Weasley needed to tell us he’d be okay. He had to be okay. He just had to.

The wait seemed to take an eternity.

And then, at ten past five in the morning by Ron’s watch, the kitchen door swung open and Mrs. Weasley entered the kitchen. She was extremely pale, but when we all turned to look at her, Fred, Ron, and Harry half-rising from their chairs, she gave a wan smile.

“He’s going to be all right,” she said, her voice weak with tiredness.“He’s sleeping. We can all go and see him later. Bill’s sitting with him now, he’s going to take the morning off work.”

George fell back into his chair with his hands over his face. Fred and Ginny got up, walked swiftly over to their mother, and hugged her. Ron gave a very shaky laugh and downed the rest of his butterbeer in one. Harry looked like he knew how to breathe again. And I fell sideways off my chair.

HE WAS OKAY!

Oh, and I’m okay too. If you were wondering.

Probably weren’t.

I bet you laughed at the fact that I fell off my chair, didn’t you?

“Willow, who are you talking to?” Lucy asked.

“None of your business.” I snapped.

“Breakfast!” said Sirius loudly and joyfully, jumping to his feet. “Where’s that accursed house-elf? Kreacher! KREACHER!” But Kreacher did not answer the summons. “Oh, forget it, then,” muttered Sirius, counting the people in front of him. “So it’s breakfast for — let’s see — nine. . . Bacon and eggs, I think, and some tea, and toast —” Harry and I hurried over to the stove to help. Both of us did not want to intrude upon the Weasleys’ happiness. However, harry had barely taken plates from the dresser when Mrs. Weasley lifted them out of his hands and pulled him into a hug.

“I don’t know what would have happened if it hadn’t been for you, Harry,” she said in a muffled voice. “They might not have found Arthur for hours, and then it would have been too late, but thanks to you he’s alive and Dumbledore’s been able to think up a good cover story for Arthur being where he was, you’ve no idea what trouble he would have been in otherwise, look at poor Sturgis...” she said to him and it was cute so I smiled. “Oh, Sirius, I’m so grateful. . . . They think he’ll be there a little while and it would be wonderful to be nearer . . . Of course, that might mean we’re here for Christmas. . . .”