Boring, but necessary

I helped everyone onto a thestral, and climbed awkwardly onto my own, falling off a total of six times.

“How about you try to hold on this time?” Hermione asked me

“I knew you shouldn’t have come.” Harry said, and I climbed ungracefully off of my Thestral, landing flat on my back.

“Fine, go then, if I’m so incompetent.” I snapped. And they went. “SCREW YOU THEN!” I shouted.

Suddenly, I realised that the group of all of my closest friends had pretty much gone to their death.

Good work Willow.

NOW GO TELL SNAPE!

Okay.

I sprinted out of the forest and down to the dungeons.

“SNAPE! SEVERUS SNAPE! WHERE ARE YOU?” I bellowed, and he slinked out of his office, looking at me like I was nuts.

“You understood Harry didn’t you?” I said out of breath and fighting hysterics. “Sirius, he’s in the department of mysteries, Voldemort’s going to kill him!”

“Where did you get this information?”

“Harry dreamt it or something.” I said. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“I just took a trip to Grimmauld place, and Black is there.”

It took a few moments for the words to sink in.

“Well that’s just wonderful, considering how Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna and Neville just went to the ministry to save him. You know, I told them it was a trap.” I said. “I was like ‘it’s a trap’ and Harry was like ‘no’-“

I stopped as I saw the look on Snape’s face.

“You go assemble the order, I’ll go catch up with them.” I said, and he nodded, and turned away, before almost falling as he turned back to me.

“You can’t go! You’ll be killed!”

“Trust me, doesn’t work.” I said, and OMIGOSH-I-APPARATED-AT-WILL!

I ended up in the ministry and stood awkwardly because I didn’t know where the hell I was.

When suddenly a door of what looked like a telephone box burst open; Harry toppled out of it, followed by Neville and Luna.

“What are you doing here?” Harry said to me.

“Sirius isn’t here! Snape went to Gimmauld place. It’s a trap Harry!”

“Oh and you’d trust Snape over your brother.”

“Harry! Grow up!”

“Are you coming with us or not?” he snapped.

We boarded the lift with my still trying to make Harry see reason, and the bitch pointed his wand at me.

“Silencio.”

Son of a bitch! I tried to shout, but nothing happened.

I suddenly remembered that I’d sworn over this past day and was then depressed, the llama’s will be so disappointed in me.

Then the cool female voice said, “Department of Mysteries,” and the grilles slid open, we stepped out into the corridor where nothing was moving but the nearest torches, flickering in the rush of air from the lift.

“Let’s go,” Harry whispered, and he led the way down the corridor, Luna right behind him, gazing around with her mouth slightly open.

“Okay, listen,” said Harry, stopping again within six feet of the door. “Maybe . . . maybe a couple of people should stay here as a —