Chapter 40 ~edited~

Start from the beginning

Sirius glared at Harry, who was sitting in the kitchen, "I'm not doing that again."

He raised his hands up, "You offered," he said defensively.

Remus passed the Cup to him, "Get rid of it. Now."

Harry snickered, "Thanks Uncle Moony," he ran up the stairs. He knocked softly on the door and walked in.

Juliet sat by the window and glanced at him before seeing the Cup in his hands.

She squealed and shouted, "Thanks Professor Lupin and Sirius."

"Get rid of it!" they shouted back in unison.

Juliet pulled out the basilisk tooth from her bag and handed it to Harry. He gave her a slight nod before stabbing the Cup.

Smoke exploded out and cries shrieked in their ears. A voice called out their names in a horrifying way.

Harry stabbed the Cup again and it all disappeared.

Juliet panted, "Just two more."

Harry sighed, "Where do we find them?"

"Well, one has to be from Ravenclaw but I don't know where we would have to go."

Harry scratched his chin, "And the last one?"

Juliet thought for a moment when a distant memory popped into her head.

"Where did Nagini come from?" Juliet asked, bending down to Nagini's level on the floor.

Voldemort frowned, "That's none of your business Lestrange."

"I really like her. Do you think I could get a pet snake?"

"No."

"Why not? I could talk to my own snake all the time."

"Because I said so Juliet," Voldemort growled, "Now get up, we have to finish your lessons."

Juliet eyed the snake, "I can talk to Nagini and she listens but she never wants to do anything I say."

"I command her."

"Why is she always with you?"

"Enough!" he shouted, "You ask too many questions. Get out!"

Juliet glanced at the snake once more before leaving the room.

"It's the snake!" she yelled.

"What?" Harry asked, confused.

"The last Horcrux is a snake," she grinned.

"How are we going to find the snake?"

Juliet looked at him guiltily, "We're going to have to lure Lord Voldemort."

"Juli," he groaned, "Where are we going to bring him then?"

"We still need the other Horcrux, I think we should go to Hogwarts."

"Are you mad?" Harry laughed dryly, "Sirius said the place is crawling with Death Eaters now. And you really want to bring your father to school? It's not bring-your-parent-to-class day."

"First of all, shut up. Secondly, this is perfect! It won't be too hard to get him there if his followers are already there."

Harry smacked his hand against his forehead, "Fine. We better get going then."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hello my beautiful readers :)

Sorry for the wait and that it's so short!! I promise the next one will be longer.

All the love
-infinitemonster16