Chapter 10: Filled with Oddness

Warning: Swear words may be used.

I walked into the classroom filled with whispers and chit-chats. Every single person became an interesting specimen, not until I grew bored of watching their typical movements and sighed. I was feeling gloomier than usual, the news of Kira playing such an important role in my game was bothering me. He's on both sides of my life, who is this Kira anyways?

This pushes a feeling of determination deep inside my mind. I am now determined to catch Kira. I have lost my hype in watching L and Kira fight from two sides of the battlefield. For the first time in years, I am now, once again, involving myself in a game where I have to move.

I'm no longer a watcher, a visitor, an on-looker. 

I need to push everything aside and focus on my goal. To kill the White Queen. She fills me with so much rage that thinking of her makes my heart pump faster with adrenaline and rage. She fills me with animalistic bloodlust.

A lust for her blood that can almost drive me insane, a negative thing that keeps me going. Despite how bad it is, it's where my determination comes from. I am driven by bloodlust, by vengeance, by murder.

I   w a n t   t o   k i l l   h e r.

I would accept the fact that she was the cause why my own sibling died, I would accept the fact that my brother wanted to save her from getting run over by a car because he loved her. I would accept the fact that his death made a few moments of his life happy.

But for some stupid reasons, she chased me.

After we parted ways at my brother's funeral.

After we ended our paths and chased different ways.

After we separated our roads once and for all, to at least forget the pain of my brother's death, just for a small delusional moment...

After not seeing her again,

she decided to chase me.

She went after me and my small circle of friends. An odd bunch of on-lookers who watches stirring trouble. We weren't doing anything, just watching people every day and having the time of our lives. 

It's when I saw her again when she introduced herself to me as the white queen. In a sea of blood, walls painted with the blood of who I call comrades, fighting our way to the monsters of life.

For some stupid reason, she wanted 'revenge'.

For some stupid fucking reason, she once again, fucked up my life and killed them. 

There were just three of us, we had the same beliefs and ideals. We only wanted to become watchers, we only wanted to see everything unfold from the sidelines.

Why is it that she had to chase me?

She created a feeling inside me, a feeling of unexplainable rage. Something so strong that took me a while to even breathe, it took my voice away for months, I was unable to speak anything. I became silent, just working in the shadows, not uttering a thing.

I wanted to defeat her in her own game, now as a piece, a player. Now as the black queen.

It took me time to finally speak, with the help of the people I've learned to call as 'friends'. People who were just as broken as I am, people who walk in a path that leads to nowhere.

We were all lost, then we found each other, and like feathers of the same bird, we glued ourselves together.

"Hey (Name). I didn't see you there, what are you up to?"