11;

| CHAPTER ELEVEN |

☆彡

"H-hyung..."

"Yes, Jimin?"

"We've worked on every other subject... I think we should work on your extra art project now..."

Yoongi sighed, closing his history book and sliding it to the side. "Alright, I get it. You were nice enough to help me and I've been stalling long enough, we should finally work on it then, yeah?"

Jimin nodded eagerly, stuffing the rest of his books away and pulling out his folder of sketches. "Y-yes, we should hurry to finish your assignments before the deadline. I wouldn't want you to fail on my watch, hyung..."

"Mhmm. I suppose that would look bad for Mr. Tuan's top student." Yoongi chuckled, patting the red haired boy on the back. Jimin felt himself blush, and he could only pray that Yoongi couldn't feel the heat radiating off of his skin from their close proximity.

It wasn't his fault. Yoongi was the one who insisted that they sat next to each other instead of across the coffee table.

"S-so it seems that the project is to create an image representing something you love, whether it be a drawing, o-or a painting, or anything like that... T-the choice is yours..."

"Hmm... What do you think would be easiest?" Yoongi questioned, turning his head to glance at the younger. Jimin gulped at how close Yoongi's face was to his, but the blonde didn't seem to pay any mind to Jimin's nerves nor did it seem like he'd move away anytime soon.

"U-uh... I honestly can't say I know..." Jimin laughed nervously. "It really depends on the person. Which do you think you're best at?"

"Well... Drawing seems pretty easy... Painting is very carefree as well, although it's messy..." The older contemplated thoroughly, furrowing his brows as he thought about it.

"So are you narrowing your options down to those two choices, then...?"

"Ah? Oh, yes, I feel those are the only two options I have a chance with. Anything else would be asking too much of me."

"I see... Well then, think of it this way. Either way, you'll have to use a pencil to draw. So don't decide between drawing versus painting. Decide between color versus color." Jimin nodded in approval, but Yoongi only tilted his head in slight confusion.

"Color versus color...?"

"Yes... Would you like your image to be colored with pencil, or paint? You should decide like this."

"What about crayons?"

Jimin couldn't help but let out the quiet giggle that crawled up from his throat. "Sorry, Mr. Tuan definitely won't tolerate a project this important for your grade to be colored in crayon."

Yoongi chuckled. "Yeah, true... Ugh Jimin, I can't decide!"

"It's okay, you don't have to decide right now. We can work on the image first." Jimin reassured, sending his hyung a warm smile. Yoongi sighed in relief as he grinned at the younger.

"Thanks, Jimin."

"Yoongi! Would you like to stay for dinner?" Mrs. Park called from the kitchen, peaking her head out to smile at the two. Jimin's eyes widened in panic.

"No–"

"I'd love to, Mei. Thanks for offering." Yoongi smiled back, giving the older woman a thumbs up.

"W-would you excuse me for a moment, Yoongi? I have to talk to my mother about something."

Yoongi nodded in approval, and Jimin thanked him before rushing to the kitchen and grabbing his mother by the arm.