Once Again

Jungkook stretched his limbs with a yawn, rubbing his eyes as he looked around at their destination. Wonwoo ruffled the male's hair and took a deep breath with a smile, "We're going to settle down at our hotel first. So freshen up there, alright?"

The police officer nodded his head and smiled in return, averting his gaze to the others. Soonyoung looked out of it like how he was when Jihoon demanded for a break from their relationship. Just a few distance away, Mingyu and Seungcheol were discussing about something serious, seeing as to how their eyebrows were furrowed and Seungcheol kept on sighing.

Deciding on the lonely lad, he approached the latter slowly and softly while nibbling on his bottom lip in nervousness. Tapping his shoulder gently, Soonyoung looked up at him with an emotionless expression. The mask quickly broke when Jungkook gave him a warm and comforting smile.

Soonyoung forced out a smile and he cleared his throat before speaking up. "H-how was the flight earlier? It wasn't inconvenient, right?"

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head reassuringly, observing around with a hum before facing the other police officer. "I'm perfectly fine from the flight, just a little sleepy. Though I'm sure you are not feeling well, your face is pale man."

The member of Team A lightly felt his face and he let out a deep chuckle, his lips tugging a sincere smile. "Just catching a slight fever, I'll be fine."

Seungcheol approached them with his usual smile and he patted both of them on their shoulder, startling them. "Let's head for the hotel lads!"

"Yah~ This place looks so luxurious!" Taehyung exclaimed in excitement as he looked around with a bright smile, making Jimin giggle at the side.

Hoseok shook his head lightly at his boyfriend's cute behaviour, he chuckled and pulled their luggages together. He went inside the hotel lobby first and zoomed straight for the check-in counter, the other two following behind him.

Jimin, who was always curious of his surroundings like a cat, left his luggage with Taehyung before he explored the lobby. Taking out his camera to record some of this amazing moments, he started the video with a high-pitched shriek as he bumped into someone bigger behind him.

Turning around, he immediately bowed fully and apologised for his carelessness. He closed his eyes in fear but when he heard the caramel, soothing voice, his heart started thumping faster.

"I'm so sorry!!!"

"......It's fine. But... Have I met you before?"

He peeked up slightly and when he took in all of the pleasing sight, he quickly straightened his back with a gasp, causing him to lose balance.

Not a second later before Jimin's back could even touch the polished floor, he felt an arm snake around his waist, another one at his back. His only reaction was to loop his arms around the other's neck, out of support. He stared up in shock at the familiar handsome man, who chuckled at him and gave him a smug smirk.

"Jimin-ssi, the one from the Museum robbery case? It's nice to see you again, beautiful."

Jungkook stared down at him with satisfactory blossoming in his heart, the weight of the smaller man comfortable in his arms. He slightly caressed the lad's small waist, who blushed scarlet red.

And the only thing Jimin could ever think was, Hongly mother of god.

-
OMG I FINALLY HAD AN IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER BLESS MY KITTENS

yeah my pets gave me this idea, don't see me as a weird person please.

I'll try once again to make this fanfic lively and fluffy instead of angsty like my other fanfics ._.

So sorry for making all of you wait for so long T.T

Until the next chapter!!