Adore U

"Sir! Mingyu sir called for you!" One of the trainees saluted Jungkook while saying, who just nodded his head with a soft smile.

"Just call me Jungkook hyung, it's much more comfortable that way."

The trainee shyly smiled and nodded, stepping out of the way, letting the older make his way to Mingyu's office.

"You're having fun since you have a higher rank, right?" Jungkook asked once he opened the door, revealing Mingyu, sitting on the big chair with his name printed on a name plate.

Mingyu and Jungkook have the same rank, and they have been best friends ever since Jungkook was in his last year of high school. Mingyu, coming from another school, immediately befriended him when he find out that Jungkook is a good student! They have been working together for almost 3 years in total. Unexpectedly, both had gotten promoted soon after they were really Police Officers.

Mingyu winked mischievously with a grin, "You can order them around, man!"

"As expected from a childish alpha-"

"-shut up."

Jungkook smiled knowingly, and sat down on the chair in front of the table opposite Mingyu. "How may I help you then?"

Mingyu smiled his infamous smile, and leaned towards the younger as he clasped his hands together,

"Well, just a tiny help for Wonwoo's birthday."

"His birthday is in 1 week, of course I would help! What is it?"

The older cleared his throat and turned his laptop (screen) towards Jungkook, which was at the side of the desk.

"KakaoTalk?"

The younger scanned through the messages, and he showed a face full of confusion, earning a laugh.

6 June 2016

slothwoo : Mingyu~~~

mingew : Yes baby?

slothwoo : My friend told me about Jeju Island!!! He said it's really refreshing over there...

mingew : You wanna go there?

slothwoo : I mean I would love to, but I don't think I should. Based on my financial state, I'm not stable ;-;

mingew : N'aww baby~ I want to bring you there but, my schedule is all packed with finding criminals ><

slothwoo : It's okay! One day, I'll go there with you! Then, we'll go spend our money on Food!!!

mingew : Okay baby, got to go! Someone might catch me chatting with you on the laptop ahsksjdkkskska

slothwoo : Go back to work! I shall not disturb you, byeee~~ xxxx

mingew : see you later xxxxxxx

"He wants to go to Jeju Island, but I'm not familiar around there-"

"-oh please don't tell me-"

"-please follow us and become our tour guide!" Mingyu grinned sheepishly, rubbing his nape when Jungkook made a fit.

"Why me?!!!! I'll be the third wheel!!" The younger childishly pouted and folded his arms when the other gave him a begging look.

Mingyu then pouted too and gave puppy eyes to the younger, "Pleaseeeee~~~ I want to make it special for Wonwoo!!!"