"Be good!" I said to the girls, pointing mainly at Holly. "I won't be far away, and I know you're parents." I joked before Charlie whisked me out of the restaurant.

"Do you like horses?" He asked as we approached the beach.

"Well I don't hate them." I replied.

"Well I guess that's a good thing." He smiled.

"Why?"

"You'll see." He smirked. "I see you're hung over." He winked.

"How can you tell?"

"You were wearing sunglasses inside." He smirked.

"And you mean you're not hung over." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I never said that." He grinned. "So who were you eating breakfast with?"

"Just some old friends." I muttered.

"Cool." He responded.

"Have you ever horse ridden before?" He asked me as we reached a ranch on the edge of the beach.

"A couple times."

"So you're gonna be a pro at this too?" He smirked.

"Definitely not." I laughed, I was pretty rubbish at horse riding, I was always scared I would fall off.

"I'll catch you if you fall." He winked.

"And how are you gonna do that prince charming when you're on your own horse?" I smirked.

"I'll catch you in my mind." He grinned.

"And I'll pretend in my mind I don't feel pain." I grinned.

"Fine by me." He laughed. "Do you need help on?" He asked.

"No, I think I got it, thanks." I replied getting comfy on my horse, which was named Charcoal, since it had a black fur, I didn't really approve of the name but he was cute so I could over see it.

"Alright, we're heading towards the cliff top." Charlie replied with his horse galloping ahead. My horse followed suit, taking me by surprise, I almost fell off, but quickly regained my composure before Charlie noticed.

"I had fun this morning, I've never enjoyed horse riding so much." I beamed as Charlie walked me back to my hotel room.

"Well I'm glad I got to share the experience with you." He replied swinging our arms back and forth. "I'd love to take you out again." He added nervously.

"I'd like that." I smiled sweetly trying to calm his nerves.

"How should I get hold of you?"

"Well you have a pretty good tendency of just popping up." I grinned. "Just knock on my door." I added, I wasn't comfortable yet to give out my phone number so I left it at that.

"Okay, well I'll see you soon." He replied, his eyes roaming in my mine. He started to lean in but I wasn't ready for this yet, I was now thinking straight in a sober state. I swung my head over to the right so his lips were pliantly on my lips.

"See you later." I rushed my words and dove into my room, probably leaving him disheartened but I don't think I'm ready to rush into anything just yet. I walked into my room, I couldn't hear anyone in the other rooms so I assumed I was here by myself. I walked over to my dresser to put on a bikini, but I found an envelope on the top. I peeled it open to reveal a ticket to a One Direction show tomorrow night, as promised signed with a 'x' on the envelope, I still didn't intend on going, I never intended on going. I pulled out my red bikini and walked into the bathroom to get changed. I slipped on my All Time Low booty shorts before walking out, I slung a top in my beach bag and entered the living area where I almost had a heart attack.

"What the heck are you all doing here?" I practically shouted being taken off guard.

"Waiting for you to get back so we could go to the beach." Louis grinned.

"You didn't have to wait." I muttered, I just wanted a nice afternoon relaxing, I wasn't going to get that with 5 hyper boys running around, and one boy who I had a strong dislike towards right now. I quickly threw my top on so I couldn't receive any more awkward stares, it made me feel extremely self-conscious.

"So are we going or what?" Harry asked bluntly.

"Yeah, c'mon let's go!" Holly responded dragging his hand. I smirked at him as I watched him groan at the thought, Holly didn't even seem to notice.

"So did you have a nice date this morning?" Louis asked jabbing my ribs with his elbow as we walked to the beach.

"It wasn't a date." I defended.

"It looked like it."

"Were you spying on me?"

"Maybe..." He grinned.

"I shouldn't have even second guessed that." I replied shaking my head at him.

"So is he your boyfriend?"

"No." I simply replied.

"Do you want him to be?" He asked, I sort of shrugged my shoulders in response. "Don't lead him on, or let him lead you." He added seriously.

"I'm not and I won't." I responded.

"Good." He beamed.

"You know you're allowed to have your own holiday, you don't have to stick with us."

"We want too, we've all missed you."

"It's been a week if that, and I'm sure not all of you have." I replied narrowing my eyes at Harry. Louis didn't respond which settled my conclusion.

"You can still be our friend." He finally said.

"I know." I sighed.

"Then why do you seem like you don't want us here, why are you ignoring us?" He asked stopping in his tracks.

"I just..." I started, I could feel tears welling in my eyes although I was trying to fight them back. "I thought it would be the easy way out, every time I see his face I either want to burst into tears or slap him silly." I admitted.

"It will take time to get over it." He replied placing his hands on my shoulders. "But you need friends like us around to help you."

"That's all great and everything but look who is always with you." I replied looking towards Harry.

"No-one said you had to talk to him, pretend he's not there. We'll keep your mind off him." He responded pulling me into a bear hug before I could stop him. I missed his arms around me, he always made me feel welcome, he was honestly the best friend I had ever had, and to think we once hated each other, stranger things have happened.

"Thank you Louis." I sniffled.

"Hey hey, watch the shirt." He joked pulling away.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"I was joking." He grinned wiping away my tears with the bottom his shirt. "Now we better go, it looks like your friend has taken quite a fancy to Haz." He joked.

"She's not my friend." I stated.

"Yeah, she doesn't seem like your friend type." He added, I looked at him in confusion. "Too fake." He grinned.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that."

"We all think that." He replied causing us to break into laughter.