"Because I am." I stated.

"She's hung over." Holly interrupted.  "She got hammered on the first night here, how lady like." She smirked, was she trying to impress Harry by making me look bad? "So was it a fuck and chuck?" She asked trying to seem like an angel to the boys.

"Excuse me?" I asked astounded.

"Well did you fuck Charlie and then leave him?" She asked still playing the so called saint. Honey, you're no saint, you're a sinner.

"Who's Charlie?" Harry asked before I could respond.

"Her fuck buddy." Holly answered for me. I couldn't help but let out a laugh, did she think they were idiots, they knew I wouldn't do that, I'd known them for years. Harry look agitated with her answer, but it annoyed the heck out of me too. "Why don't you sit down?" Holly asked them fluttering their eyelids. I rolled my eyes at her, she was being beyond pathetic now, she was clearly hitting on them, although I don't think she was getting anywhere. The boys all agreed and joined our table, I could see the disappointment in Holly's eyes when Harry didn't sit anywhere near her.

"So how long you guys here for?" Veronica asked, still hyperventilating slightly.

"Only a week." Liam responded.

"So are you staying at this hotel?" Jazmine finally spoke up.

"Yep, looks like we'll be seeing each other a lot." Louis beamed, I wasn't so keen. The tension around me and Harry was unbearable, I hated it but right now I hated him.

"So are you guy's fans?" Zayn asked.

"I'm you're number one fan, Harry." Holly replied winking at him.

"Thanks." He muttered not even bothering to look at her.

"Do you guys wanna come to our show tomorrow night?" Zayn asked.

"Yes!" Veronica squealed, I could feel the vibrations rattling in my brain causing me too flinch at the extreme, I might stay of the alcohol for a while.

"We'll drop some tickets of later, what room are you in?" Niall questioned.

"Don't tell them our room nu-" I started to say.

"408" Holly butted in, what an angel I thought sarcastically. Whilst they engulfed each other in a conversation about their music I sat mentally stabbing straws from Capri-Suns in Holly's head. I was concentrating on my evil scheme when Jazmine jabbed me in the ribs with her elbow.

"What?" I whispered to her.

"Boyfriend at 6 'o' clock." She whispered back.

"I don't have a boyfriend." I hissed but turned around anyway. Making his way over was Charlie, shirtless I might add.

"Sure you don't." She whispered.

"He's not my boyfriend." I defended again although I didn't mean to raise my voice.

"Who isn't your boyfriend?" Louis asked hearing my comment.

"No-one." I muttered. By this time Charlie had approached our table, I could see the confused look on the boys but I shrugged them off, they weren't my parents. Charlie gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek as he greeted me, I could see Harry tense up which only made me enjoy it even more.

"Morning." He grinned.

"Morning." I smiled back.

"I have a surprise for you." He winked.

"What?" I asked surprised.

"C'mon." He grinned pulling on my hand. I quickly got up from the table and laced my fingers with his.