[ Chapter 6: Bastard ]

Chapter 6

* * *

Kris was targeting my lips...

Is he going to be my first kiss...?

No... I don't want this to be my first kiss...

I can't let this be the place I got my first kiss!

Especially with someone I don't love.

But I can't make that happen...

I wish it would happen... But I can't...

I was trapped by Kris...

Ugh!!! Oh why did this happen to me...?!

...I never knew this would ever happen to me...

Instead of trying to kiss my lips, he kissed my philtrum. When he stopped kissing my philtrum, people started laughing saying,"I must have misunderstood~!"

"Haha! She got friend zoned!"

Then, the other girl said," Obviously she would be friend zoned. Look at how she dressed going to a club!"

The girls started laughing, but I didn't care. All I care about right now is how to deal with Kris.

He put his face close to my left ear and said...

Who are you...?

That's when I got surprised with what Kris said to me. He stopped whispering in my ear, and put his face a little far from my ear and now close to my face.

"I don't know what you did to Suho and Luhan, but I don't care. All I'm curious about is... What your relationship is with Suho," Kris said.

"How did you...?" I asked.

"It's not important right now," Kris said.

"But-" I said, but then Kris said,"So tell me... What's your relationship with Suho?"

I stayed quiet. I want to tell him that I knew Suho-wait no... JoonMyeon to begin with, but I actually thought about something...

How will they treat me if they knew I was JoonMyeon's best friend...?

Will they treat me as me or as JoonMyeon's best friend?

Come to think of it, I remember what Luhan said to me when he first met me...

• • •

"What's your relationship between you and Suho? I know you guys know each other because you are Krystal's best friend. Wait no... Suho's best friend."

I was completely silent that I didn't know what to say.

"For some reason, you always make Suho really happy. You're somewhat special to him. If you weren't special to him, I would've treated you differently."

• • •

Was JoonMyeon lying to me about why he pretended that he doesn't know me?

I should snap out of it. JoonMyeon already told me the reason why he pretended not to know me. I can't forgive JoonMyeon for what he did, but JoonMyeon would never do this to me.

Ugh. I'm so confused!

"Of course you aren't going to answer," Kris said then he smirked,"Since you didn't know that JoonMyeon was going to pretend not to know you."