[ Chapter 2: Moving In ]

Chapter 2

* * *

JoonMyeon's POV

No matter how much I try to sleep, I couldn't sleep as minutes were to pass by. I wasn't tired yet, so I went out of the room to check on her. I went to the living room going towards her. She was fast asleep. I looked at her closely as I knelt down to meet her face. Our faces were inches away from each other.

"She looks pretty in her sleep..." I thought.

I tucked her hair behind her left ear so nothing could cover up her sleeping face. My heart was beating so fast I had the urge to just kiss her. I always had this feeling whenever I'm around her.

... I like her...

I started going close to her face as our noses were touching. "This was now or never," I thought.

Ring Ring!!!!

As I heard my phone ringing, I jolted up, thinking I might have woken Yun Hee. I waited for a few seconds to see a reaction from her. She did nothing. She was still fast asleep and I sighed in relief in response. I got my phone and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Suho, aren't you going to pack your stuff to our dorm?! I'm too excited for you to come!"

"Oh, it's Kai..." I thought. I sighed and said," Not now, I'm gonna pack my stuff tomorrow. I'm here with someone!"

"Who is it?! Are you going out with someone?!" Kai said. After he had said that, I heard more of my members coming closer to the phone, like Sehun.

"Suho, You have a girlfriend?! Introduce me to her!" Sehun said happily."Is she pretty? Is she my type? If she is, I'm gonna steal her away from you," he said, chuckling to himself.

"You better not introduce him to her because he's /MINE\" said Luhan.

"Kyungsoo is gonna kill you when he finds out," said Xiumin.

Then, I heard oooohhhhsss from my friends in the background.

"Kyungsoo is coming!" Luhan said.

"END THE CALL!!!" said Chen.

"Yeobeo~" Kai got cut off as soon as they ended the phone.

Beep!

I turned my phone off as I take one last glance at her. Maybe next time I could make my move on her, but this time when she's awake. I kissed her in the forehead and I decided to carry her to her room. And to...

* * *

Yun Hee's POV

I woke up in the morning, half awake, and somehow my couch felt... roomy?! I spread my arms out and felt the soft cushion against my arms.

...I'm in my room...

Also, I started to remember that JoonMyeon went towards me last night.

Did he carry me to my bedroom...?

I went out of my room and started looking for JoonMyeon, but I saw no sign of him. He wasn't in my apartment anymore. I was about to go back to my room to start packing, but then I saw a note that was placed onto the couch.

Dear Yun Hee,

I'm going to go home and start packing my stuff to move into my dorm. At least we can still see each other at school right? I hope so. Oh and thanks for the kisses xoxo (;